2019 festival

2 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

Weekend ticket bought, great lineup.

I liked some of the hip hop from last year, enjoy most genres, but a lot don't. Surely more hip hop in a later announcement with the lower stage splits?

Maybe they could do a seperate announcement further down the line for some big hip hop names on the 1xtra stage and other stages to bring more attention to it 

32 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Press release on the website says Shikari are The Pit headliners for that day and playing main stage as well.

For me Foos, but Jesus that's some crazy clashes! Good luck to others figuring out who they're seeing. 

If Shikari are playing main stage anyway, and I'd MUCH rather see Foos over Bastille then that helps massively as I'd still see 2 of em.

2 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Maybe they could do a seperate announcement further down the line for some big hip hop names on the 1xtra stage and other stages to bring more attention to it 

Probably why that R1 headliner is TBC, big grime act there and do it all in one announcement.

4 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Let's hope so, can't really grumble with a lineup like that with Parklife announcing Jprgmafia, Earl Sweatshirt, Pusha T and wireless announcing J.I.D and Denzel Curry, seems a good opportunity to have a decent 1Xtra stage.

Hopefully we'll see a decent act on there on the Posty day, as im not struck on seeing him again really

2 minutes ago, TownNation said:

For me Foos, but Jesus that's some crazy clashes! Good luck to others figuring out who they're seeing. 

If Shikari are playing main stage anyway, and I'd MUCH rather see Foos over Bastille then that helps massively as I'd still see 2 of em.

Can't see anyone choosing to watch Shikari's headline slot over foos if they've already seen them that day? Seems an odd choice to me.

Just now, jamieaslee said:

Let's hope so, can't really grumble with a lineup like that with Parklife announcing Jprgmafia, Earl Sweatshirt, Pusha T and wireless announcing J.I.D and Denzel Curry, seems a good opportunity to have a decent 1Xtra stage.

Hopefully we'll see a decent act on there on the Posty day, as im not struck on seeing him again really

Yeah they certainly have a lot of options and I’m sure they will populate a lot of the gaps with hip hop and i reckon that Friday night R1 headliner will be a hip hop act.