2019 festival

Just now, Quackers- said:

This is more exciting than the first announcement 

Was thinking the same thing. With the first acpcucement, the headliners seems way too obvious and we all knew it weeks before. Obviously didn't know 100% but still was obvious who it was. Where as this has some potential massive acts as subs and stuff and hard to believe but also believable if that makes sense. I'm excited :)

Just now, dum surfer said:

Its gotta be real, I don’t see why a member of a relatively small band would post a fake poster and then immediately delete it straight away 

Plus two guys on here with the same info and Kellas having a go, must be real

Reckon Shikari will slot in above Frank Carter personally for their mainstage set and they've just been put at bottom to stress the amount of sets. Or possibly just below Frank. 

Common Dreads anniversary set is absolutely legendary though yes please. Pit headliners for the day?

I can’t believe people still didn’t believe it and were predicting fucking George Ezra. As if some c**t in a band is going to make a fake poster with the exact same info Dan gave, post it for about 40 seconds then delet

Edited by Steve1000
  • Upvote 2