2019 festival

8 minutes ago, gfa said:

Have we got any proof it was actually posted? Surely an act that low down wouldn’t have the full poster?

I think all acts get given a poster to share on the social media, but there are a few issues with the poster that makes me questions it’s legitimatacy. But i think the final lineup will look very much similar to this.

1 minute ago, ob123 said:

Want it to be real but if you zoom in on Mura Masa the top half is cut off by the radio 1 stage thing and looks photoshopped. Could be wrong or being picky though 

A31EFC52-7EBC-4238-8079-1AB794FB3199.jpeg

I think that that may just be his logo

Edited by TKOCF

52 minutes ago, somethingpersonal said:

No way would Twin Atlantic open main stage, surely?? 

There will be 10 acts making them likely 7th down, not a bigger band at all now.

19 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

As much as the act line up with everything said on this forum, that poster looks way to unprofessional. I know R&L posters can look shit anyway but you can almost tell someone has went into Photoshop and whipped this up. I may be wrong and I'll take that but I don't think that's the legit poster.

Look at the released from Reading themselves though, they look a bit dodgy put together and photoshopped too.