2019 festival

2 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Can't we just save some excitement for tomorrow, the sub for the 1975 is a big deal if I'm going to want to go for the weekend so I'm kind of enjoying not knowing who it is. I just personally would've been happy knowing some of the act placings so we have a better idea of the structure.

If anything its made the announcement more exciting. Will be nice to get a vertical poster again and with a strong act under 1975/Bastille I'll be very happy.

4 minutes ago, tobydlb said:

please can someone sum up the acts that have been confirmed so far

ADTR, Frank Carter, Distillers, Lil Uzi Vert and Yungblud under Foos. YMA6 and Wombats 3rd/4th on 1975 day, Blossoms and Hunna under the co-heads and some other stuff.

Edited by Dan Wilcox

1 minute ago, tobydlb said:

please can someone sum up the acts that have been confirmed so far

The Hunna

You Me At six

The Wombats

Lil Uzi Vert

Charli XCX

Enter Shikari

A Day To Remember

Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

and then apparently 

Bastille headlining R1 with a subheadliner capable of headlining the R1 and subheadlining main stage

A huge sub headliner with 2 words and 10 letters capable of headlining (Tame Impala, Royal Blood, Iron Maiden, The Prodigy, The Strokes, Biffy Clyro)

Just now, Tom Connolly said:

The Hunna

You Me At six

The Wombats

Lil Uzi Vert

Charli XCX

Enter Shikari

A Day To Remember

Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

and then apparently 

Bastille headlining R1 with a subheadliner capable of headlining the R1 and subheadlining main stage

A huge sub headliner with 2 words and 10 letters capable of headlining (Tame Impala, Royal Blood, Iron Maiden, The Prodigy, The Strokes, Biffy Clyro)

You can remove biffy and Iron Maiden from that. No way would either of them sub The 1975. 

1 minute ago, stanh said:

Can someone repeat whats happened? Where have acts been confirmed (if any), and where has the hint come from? Read the past 3 pages and can't see a source, sorry if I'm being naive - but would appreciate a summary. 

just scroll up