2019 festival

2 hours ago, moonage505 said:

So what you're saying is, it's Arctic Monkeys?

YESSSS!!!!! XXXXXX

BTW long time no see guys!!! To keep ye updated in the world of alfie Clayton, My band have just been singed! had a two hour radio interview last night, n releasing a new EP soon!!!! (NEXT GIG LONDON 8TH OF FEB!!!!)

Check us out: @artlondonband

love alf xxxxx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said:

BTW long time no see guys!!! To keep ye updated in the world of alfie Clayton, My band have just been singed! had a two hour radio interview last night, n releasing a new EP soon!!!! (NEXT GIG LONDON 8TH OF FEB!!!!)

love alf xxxxx

Nice one Alfie, keep it up x

11 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said:

YESSSS!!!!! XXXXXX

love alf xxxxx

Couldn't find you on twitter, your Instagram has dots between the a.r.t

26 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said:

YESSSS!!!!! XXXXXX

love alf xxxxx

You might aswell just admit you’re subbing The 1975 now ;)

Nice one though mate, happy for you :)

10 hours ago, Dan Wilcox said:

100% serious about Shikari.

Bastille headlining NME against Foos, who are subbed by ADTR. Blossoms under the co-heads and 1975 subbed by a band who could be a headliner. 

Definitely seeing Foos over Bastille ? ADTR will be pretty cool. The lineup this year actually has potential to be one of the best in recent memory, if booked correctly. Just hope it doesn't come to tomorrow and we're all let down. Just a wait and see game here for this announcement.

10 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Wouldn’t be my first guess, but I suppose The 1975’s sub could be BMTH. I’d put my money on Catfish at the moment, though.

Not a fan of BMTH new album but they've done some fantastic hits in the past, that I'd definitely love to see them again.

Poster seems to suggest so.

We're getting day splits for main and R1 but not the rest.

Take it this means quite a few acts are getting confirmed tomorrow then?

YMA6 4th Wombats 3rd on 1975 day.

Wombats were in Leeds the other night and absolutely killed it so this would be a great booking!

Considering Dan has said that he he was making it up, I think it should be taken with a pinch of salt. I can see somebody huge under The 1975, I can see Blossoms under 21P, I can't see Distillers > FC&tR > ADTR > Foos because everybody that R&L targets will go home and only the metal heads and dad rockers will stay, wombats won't show and YMA6 will show 4th down, enter shikari will be 2 sets each site. There will be a lot more "top 10" style pop hip hop added because at the moment they have Post Malone headlining yet all the others are rock and indie. If not, they will have an empty headline crowd because Post Malone doesn't really cross fans with the rest of the predicted. Expect some high up pop hip/hop and a guest appearance from Drake.

3 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

Considering Dan has said that he he was making it up, I think it should be taken with a pinch of salt. I can see somebody huge under The 1975, I can see Blossoms under 21P, I can't see Distillers > FC&tR > ADTR > Foos because everybody that R&L targets will go home and only the metal heads and dad rockers will stay, wombats won't show and YMA6 will show 4th down, enter shikari will be 2 sets each site. There will be a lot more "top 10" style pop hip hop added because at the moment they have Post Malone headlining yet all the others are rock and indie. If not, they will have an empty headline crowd because Post Malone doesn't really cross fans with the rest of the predicted. Expect some high up pop hip/hop and a guest appearance from Drake.

I like the last bit... If Drake shows up I'll pop 

As someone who has been on this board for a long time. Dan has the info. He always pops up and his lineups look or sound crazy but they always turn out 100% true.

Tame Impala subbing is a great go. Although Royal Blood has 10 letters too (if I’ve got this wrong don’t hang me it’s 9am in the morning) - so could be them. I imagine Royal Blood would go down a bit better with the reading crowd, but Tame would be great

Edited by Matt42

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

As someone who has been on this board for a long time. Dan has the info. He always pops up and his lineups look or sound crazy but they always turn out 100% true.

Tame Impala subbing is a great go. Although Royal Blood has 10 letters too (if I’ve got this wrong don’t hang me it’s 9am in the morning) - so could be them. I imagine Royal Blood would go down a bit better with the reading crowd, but Tame would be great

Either way, good booking. Personally would prefer RB just because that's the type of music I'm into and I listen to them, but know that Tame would be excellent booking as well.

Again just the waiting game. I know how accurate Dan has being, as even though I only made my account last year, I've being looking at these boards for years and 99% of info has being correct and honestly I can see it been the same come tomorrow. If it is the right info then I ain't gonna lie, the lineup is actually looking pretty rock solid!

32 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

You’re shit at stereotyping lol

39 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

Wombats will be there. Many people on the forum have hinted that they have information about them being there, coinciding that they hinted it themselves in Leeds the other night 

The Snakes sold out Brixton, they put on an incredible live show so although i'd be a bit shocked, i don't think 3rd down is out of the question, especially with two strong acts to follow.

If that sunday lineup turns out to be true then you have got one of the best day line ups in quite a few years.

1 minute ago, callum97 said:

The Snakes sold out Brixton, they put on an incredible live show so although i'd be a bit shocked, i don't think 3rd down is out of the question, especially with two strong acts to follow.

If that sunday lineup turns out to be true then you have got one of the best day line ups in quite a few years.

If any of it turns out to be true then we have one of the best lineups in years full stop in my opinion