2019 festival

1 minute ago, bigcharlie65 said:

To be Honest no offense to Blossoms but are they big enough yet to be subbing?? like there they have only two albums??

Ageeed, I’m a huge fan of them but not sure if they’re that big yet. Maybe 4th down at a push. Guess the sub on that day won’t be huge though anyway 

5 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Version of poster I've seen has some blurred out acts including a main stage special guest and R1 headliner opposite 1975 though. 

Probably Migos or one of the other people from Wireless I would imagine then?

Just now, ob123 said:

Ageeed, I’m a huge fan of them but not sure if they’re that big yet. Maybe 4th down at a push. Guess the sub on that day won’t be huge though anyway 

Subbing a coheadline though, so effectively 3rd down

Just now, Andre91 said:

Wow. That seems mad. Special guest openers? Then I would guess a Shikari Sound System set, an acoustic set like they played at Trees last year and god knows what else. 

Maybe 4 sets across the two sites, opening with acoustic on the main stage, then the light show late on NME?

9 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Shikari acoustic was crap at Trees tbh. Was just Rou and he spent half of it tuning his guitar which he was doing by ear so you could just hear it. Just buy a pedal you cheapskate. You don't want that at R&L.

This is my contribution to this thread. Bye.

He probably did have a pedal, but also a normal acoustic guitar.