2019 festival

9 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Do we reckon Rocky will still do this as he is headlining Wireless too? Can't remember any act doing both before but I guess as Wireless is pretty much guaranteed to sell out FR could book him twice.

Supposedly rocky is a wireless festival exclusive 

Vampire Weekend will be subbing Post / 21 Pilots

Weezer will very likely play low down in spot that Mike Shinoda played this year.

Bomby Bicycle Club will be on R1/NME stage

Two Door Cinema Club will be 3rd down leading in to Bastille

ASAP Rocky will sub 1975.

Cardi B will be low down on the main stage Saturday.

Something akin to:

Friday: 1975 // A$AP Rocky // Kaiser Chiefs

Saturday: Post Malone // Twenty-one Pilots // Vampire Weekend // Blossoms

Sunday: Foo Fighters // Bastille // Two Door Cinema Club

Edited by Chad888
  • Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

Vampire Weekend will be subbing Post / 21 Pilots

Weezer will very likely play low down in spot that Mike Shinoda played this year.

Bomby Bicycle Club will be on R1/NME stage

Two Door Cinema Club will be 3rd down leading in to Bastille

ASAP Rocky will sub 1975.

Cardi B will be low down on the main stage Saturday.

Something akin to:

Friday: 1975 // A$AP Rocky // Kaiser Chiefs

Saturday: Post Malone // Twenty-one Pilots // Vampire Weekend // Blossoms

Sunday: Foo Fighters // Bastille // Two Door Cinema Club

I think A$AP is confirmed as an Exclusive for Wireless. Also I can’t see Two Door taking anything other than a sub slot at this point, and I can’t see Cardi being low down on main, unless she takes the Post Malone “special guest” slot, and even that’s a stretch imo. 

Edited by TKOCF

5 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

I think A$AP is confirmed as an Exclusive for Wireless. Also I can’t see Two Door taking anything other than a sub slot at this point, and I can’t see Cardi being low down on main, unless she takes the Post Malone “special guest” slot, and even that’s a stretch imo. 

Yeah cardi B isn’t gonna go from headlining wireless to playing low down mainstage at reading, that wouldn’t make sense at all! 

Juice WRLD looks to be headlining the second stage at Wireless. Lil Pump, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Wretch 32 did that last year, who played 4th R1 (originally 1Xtra headliner), 1Xtra 4th down and 1Xtra headline respectively. Juice WRLD isn't going to be R1 headliner or sub surely. Think he'll be lower down R1 or 1Xtra headline they've just done what they did with Post Malone last year on the first announcement and put his name high because he's popular right now.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TKOCF said:

the main issue with this is Kaisers 3rd down though really

Looking back at the Wireless announcement I'm definitely thrown off in terms of who we're looking at from the Rap and Grime scene this year. I mean acts like AJ Tracey, Bugzy Malone, Not3s etc. would all still be possible but there's a lot of acts there that were being thrown around to be at R+L that are significantly less likely now. Wireless is definitely stacked this year and I really hope that R+L hasn't suffered in that regard.

Edited by MIchael_scarn