2019 festival

Saw Architects last night in Manchester. They were absolutely brilliant. Cant believe how much they have grown and especially given what happened. Fantastic. 

Not sure whether they could play Leeds this year so I've bought a ticket for All Points East instead as worth the ticket price just to see them Idles and RTJ. 

1 hour ago, she bangs the drums said:

Saw Architects last night in Manchester. They were absolutely brilliant. Cant believe how much they have grown and especially given what happened. Fantastic. 

Not sure whether they could play Leeds this year so I've bought a ticket for All Points East instead as worth the ticket price just to see them Idles and RTJ. 

They’re untouchable. I cannot wait to see them at Wembley on Saturday. 

Name a better three album curve in metal this decade than Lost Together // Lost Forever > All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us > Holy Hell. 

I’m also going to APE as that day is going to be utter ludicrous. 

49 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

They’re untouchable. I cannot wait to see them at Wembley on Saturday. 

Name a better three album curve in metal this decade than Lost Together // Lost Forever > All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us > Holy Hell. 

I’m also going to APE as that day is going to be utter ludicrous.

Lucky you. I was tempted to go again tonight. 

Such a humble band too. Everyone in the crowd was behind them. 

And agreed about the albums, when we live in an era when many say guitar music is dead, especially metal, one band is setting the standard for many others. The bar has been set high with Holy Hell. 

4 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

The Amazons are too big to be headlining the FR stage right? Would be a perfect band to go and see earlier in the day and would be a bit disappointing pitting them against Foos

They're probably about the right size for it but I reckon they'll be Main Stage around 6th down.

39 minutes ago, Rotinajer said:

Yeah, the Leeds festival newsletter

3214ED08-FCD3-403C-8548-72CE6BE3E31A.jpeg

4E593ABB-F304-4793-8436-06176BE8010B.jpeg

Oh fair enough, haven’t had anything from the Reading newsletter, not sure if it’s just me :( 

Edit: Never mind, the junk folder is trying to hide the announcements from me

Edited by Quorn
Add info

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

This shared plenty with R+L last year.

B19_TM_720x405_julkasu2.jpg?quality=100&

Rocky 3rd main/R1 Headline and G-Eazy 3rd/4th R1 would be my guesses. Feel like Juice WRLDs placing on this may hint he'll be lower than expected? Could be like Postie being second name on 1st announcement but ending up 5th on main. Think Juice could be bit lower down R1 or same slot as Postie.

Hope they've rebooked Ski Mask, mid R1 or 1Xtra sub maybe.  No idea who Saweetie is.