2019 festival

Just noticed Post Malone looks like he's 'headliner' on the Saturday now? Thought TOP were billed first when the line out first came out??

Do people think Post Malone will close the night?  Like both but TOP would be a much better end to the night and I initially thought that it looked like that was the case, looks different now. Has my perception changed after a few drinks or has the actual poster been flipped??

Does anyone disagree that TOP would be a better closer?

9 hours ago, Jericode said:

Nah, I think they've always had Post Malone as the first of the two.

Doesn't make a difference to me which of them headlines because I'm probably not watching either of them unless the other stages are complete rubbish.

How bad could be the rest of the stages be for you to end up watching those? ha ha

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2018 at 12:07 PM, dentalplan said:

Since when did he have to be touring to play R+L?

Good point!

He's not been for a couple of years now and working but not busy this year, so will hopefully make a long overdue return!

On 12/24/2018 at 4:58 PM, jonnyisRFC said:

Yeah I noticed frank turners tour dates look promising for reading and Leeds too. Hopefully he's headlining the lock up. 

Mongol Horde tweeted a picture of a drum kit last week, I’ve no idea if that means there’s a possibility of a new album.

They plaued a few new tracks when they toured in Jan