2019 festival

47 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

I would be well gutted if Tyler and Foos clashed. Love Foos but would love to see Tyler! Has his Ban finished now? 

1 hour ago, Bandit Tom said:

gnoa9TL.png??

Tyler is still banned I thought, unless it's been kept quiet until an announcement, which would be pretty big for RnL....I would say he's too big for R1 stage unless clashing with Foos, so would make sense. - After seeing Foos already I'd probably watch half of them and see Tyler's set. Having to miss some of Foos would hurt though.

Clearly isn't real, with Don Crucast on there..but, I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar to this. Catfish might be too big to headline R1 now?

Choosing between The 1975 and Architects would hurt 

26 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Prophets of Rage are going to turn up, aren’t they. Probably third down on Foos day. 

I’d be very happy with that considering they cost £50 to see at an Academy. Not the same as Rage but one can’t miss a rendition of Killing in the Name, Guerilla Radio and Bulls on Parade as a warm up for Foo Fighters. Add them and I’m nearly there. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

I reckon they’d have held back on announcing those dates if they were.

No because they would sell less playing Leeds and then announcing the dates. Announcing the dates first means people are dubious if they will be at a festival and pay for tickets. I reckon Prophets will be there 

5 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

No because they would sell less playing Leeds and then announcing the dates. Announcing the dates first means people are dubious if they will be at a festival and pay for tickets. I reckon Prophets will be there 

No bc a festival like R+L pays them a lot of money and won’t be willing to let them soak up the demand beforehand. Pretty much why loads of acts at the festival (same w Download) announce tours during or after the festival.

Probably be at Boomtown, if anywhere.

Frank Turner has dates all Summer (all year even) up until the weekend pre Reading, so I assume he's nailed on.

NME headliner? 2nd/ 3rd main Foos day? Accoustic headline in the FR again? Don't really know how big he is with the younguns today.