2019 festival

2 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Sorry jj didnt notice that one ;)

Doubt it, its possible but just been announced for all points east.

BMTH > RTJ > NBT > Idles > Scarlxrd > Yonaka

other than BMTH that makes the British acts more likely and RTJ less so.

Would love to see YONAKA early on the main stage on Foos day

2 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

good list from Longitude:

• Chance the Rapper
  • A$AP Rocky
  • Future
  • Brockhampton
  • Rae Sremmurd
  • Lil Uzi Vert
  • Juice WRLD
  • Versatile
  • Aminé
  • Denzel Curry
  • $uicideBoy$
  • Lil Baby
  • Sheck Wes
  • Clairo
  • Slowthai
  • Flohio

hoping for a few of those, Chance into 1975 would be nice

Odd that the NME article says "Childish Gambino and A$AP Rocky lead first names".

28 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

just give me chance, Lil uzi , A$AP Rocky, Lil baby would be decent 

I don't want to bash your taste, but I do sort of feel sorry for you if you would prefer to see Lil Baby than Denzel Curry. Give TA13OO, Denzel's latest release, a listen if you haven't 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OFWGKTA said:

hoping that if Denzel Curry plays he doesn’t headline 1Xtra as i’m looking forward to all the headliners but would have to miss whoever clashes with him

Seeing him in Birmingham next Friday, would be a shame to miss him at Leeds, but clashing with Foo Fighters would make a lot of sense I think 

23 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Ehh gonna go for an alternate question/prediction, chances of lana del rey being a sub next year? Shes at quite a lot of European festivals next summer in lineups similar to R&L

Shes rumoured for Latitude at the other end of thw summer, doubt she'd be back over at the end of the sunmer of FR would book her for both

15 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

Seeing him in Birmingham next Friday, would be a shame to miss him at Leeds, but clashing with Foo Fighters would make a lot of sense I think 

Also seeing him in Birmingham next Friday. Can't wait, setlist looks great. 

Would deffo prefer he played the R1 rather than headline 1Xtra for same reasons.

Hi @eFestivals

Tried to pop you a message but I wasn't allowed :( haha!

Not sure if it is already known/it's big enough for people to worry about but my girlfriend went to see You Me At Six last night in Bournemouth and they made a big deal about saying they had been offered a Reading slot next year which they have accepted.

Cheers

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

thanks.

(will clear a bit of my inbox).

Might be worth adding Circa Waves as a rumour too after what @Dan Wilcox said:

On 11/20/2018 at 6:56 PM, Dan Wilcox said:

Hi.

Foo Fighters

Bastille, the Distillers, Denis Sulta, Sundara Karma, the Amazons, Yungblud, Juice Wrld, Circa Waves, Pale Waves, Camelphat, Bowling for Soup

There ya go. 

10 hours ago, Rocketfrog1820 said:

Hi @eFestivals

Tried to pop you a message but I wasn't allowed :( haha!

Not sure if it is already known/it's big enough for people to worry about but my girlfriend went to see You Me At Six last night in Bournemouth and they made a big deal about saying they had been offered a Reading slot next year which they have accepted.

Cheers

Pretty sure they were on about the first time they played before take off your colours, didn't mention this year. They did hint that they were playing at the Leeds show though apparently.

If there was any doubt still that You Me At Six were playing, they confirmed again in Sheffield tonight that they're playing the Saturday of Leeds and have new music recorded for next summer.

Not even hinting, straight up "we're playing with The 1975 next year on the Saturday of Leeds Festival"

Edited by Bandit Tom

6 hours ago, Andre91 said:

YMAS in 2010 were fucking peng on Main. 

In fairness though, they weren't all that bad in 2010. No interest in them at all now, it was kind of them and ATL at the same time and I preferred the latter defo as time went. 3rd down under The 1975 no doubt.

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Why are YMAS going on about it so much at every show

Try stay relevant