2019 festival

53 minutes ago, Plussix said:

I'm clearly missing some "Cribs/Pit" jokes, as this is the second time since 2015 I've heard this claim (unless this time it's simply mocking the 2015 claim... I don't know, I'm slow).

I made it up back in 2015 and now repeat it every year because there's always new members and half the people on here believe it every year.

49 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

Nah surely Tame Impala would be a strong sub/on their way to headlining 

Pretty sure he means the festival they've just been announced for - This is Tomorrow in Newcastle. But their other headliner is Noel Gallagher who'd probably sub, and I think Catfish headlined it last year who'd also sub.

Catfish co-head 2020 with Royal Blood or BMTH? After a new album I recon they could and the whole cohead thing seems to be the way of booking new headliners without people complaining they're too small to headline. Thought they would play before the first announcement but cant see them fitting anywhere really.

3 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Catfish co-head 2020 with Royal Blood or BMTH? After a new album I recon they could and the whole cohead thing seems to be the way of booking new headliners without people complaining they're too small to headline. Thought they would play before the first announcement but cant see them fitting anywhere really.

I'd say they'll have to wait and see how the next BMTH and Catfish albums do. Royal Blood should really have done enough by now but I dunno how to predict this festival anymore.

1 hour ago, Chaarlie said:

Think u mean Juice WRLD.

33 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

I guess Macklemore will instead

In that R1 headline slot people have outlined for ASAP Rocky. Would be jokes.

24 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

also Asap Rocky, Skepta and Discosure for sonar, can see one or two of those popping up.

I don’t think Disclosure would be back in a non-headline slot yet. Plenty of things they could headline here.

Rocky seems more likely to play Wireless, as his dates stretch back to late June. Not sure he’d headline that nowadays but maybe if they don’t have the other names.

Skepta could play again tho.