2019 festival

Catfish subbing foos and Bastille headlining Radio 1?? 

Any sticky finger fans know the chances of STI FI playing?? They've got a new album out early next year xXx

(also whats the chances of foals and cage the elephant playing?? new albums out soon!! xXx)

7 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Not sure I can see Catfish fitting in anymore. Doubt they'd headline the R1, Bastille are more than likely subbing Foos and i don't think they'd play 3rd under TOP/Post. Guess they could sub The 1975, but I'm sure TDCC are gonna get booked and they just seem to be the perfect sub for The 1975.

Could we maybe get TDCC under post malone/top, with Blossoms on NME - would make sense to have a rap, rap/rock then indie acts as the top 3. Not sure Catfish would really want to play under 1975 honestly, they both headlined GSS for example in 2018/2019 so I don't think Catfish make sense really. Probably tdcc under 1975 then again ? 

47 minutes ago, VCK said:

Also if Foals' next album does well I don't see why they won't ever headline R&L again. If it doesn't do quite as well as their last two though, then they'll have hit the peak of their career with that 2016 set.

They fucked it as soon as they accepted a Citadel set, they've just accepted to play a festival that would put them 3rd down probably.

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Are people really still believing Will whenever he says that? :lol:

My friends auntie who's in the music industry has also heard that, so the info is coming from more than one direction.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn