2019 festival

26 minutes ago, Walliot said:

Greg James just said

7 40ish

Announcing  THE headlinerS 

Melvin has got Drake 2 years in a row now as special and secret  acts so its not lacking sense to think this uear too as fupll booking.

21 pilots would emphatically be the lowest calibre head theyve had im sure

21 pilots are still bigger ticket shifters than some of what they've had and certain bigger and more venues.

1 minute ago, Walliot said:

21p and post are both subs at most and even FR arent stupid enough to have them and 1975 headline as 3 mid succesful recent first timers.

Even when they have bad headliners they are still pretty huge bands that have headlined before and are super huge on the festival circuit

I said a while back if they want to, Post Malone to sub is a stone wall booking if they made it. It's huge for them too as their tour was over £80 a ticket 

1 minute ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

I know headliners can mean just one headl8ner but they ways his going about it and this absolute radio slip up of the announcement, I can see all of them coming our way! Th as long as foos are on the bill I couldn't give a fuck. Not hard to get a simple day ticket if the rest is piss poor

Tbh after Download did all 3 together, it's probably prompted Reading to.

Pretty decent set, post and 21p co-headline is pretty weak imo especially considering post was there last year in a much lower spot, but honestly the Foos alone are enough for me, and although 1975 aren’t huge, they’re a solid booking.