2019 festival

1 minute ago, KingPin said:

46521360_199914517551427_7294546032887595008_n.thumb.jpg.cba3a45ca9a17d64f145ac5bf5c6cf63.jpg

My mate's just sent me this, dunno if it's bullshit or not though, it's about as shit as you can expect tho so ?‍♂️

If you think that’s shit then you’re in for a shock tomorrow.

Hi guys, sorry not lineup related but for any Foo Fighters fans:

I'm 16 years old and last Saturday I covered 50 Foo Fighters songs consecutively for 3hrs and 53 mins in a sponsored challenge. I'm not the most talented musician, but I gave it my best shot and it would be a dream to get 1000 views. Would appreciate if anyone could check out the video:

Can't wait for Foos to be announced tomorrow!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Hi guys, sorry not lineup related but for any Foo Fighters fans:

I'm 16 years old and last Saturday I covered 50 Foo Fighters songs consecutively for 3hrs and 53 mins in a sponsored challenge. I'm not the most talented musician, but I gave it my best shot and it would be a dream to get 1000 views. Would appreciate if anyone could check out the video:

Can't wait for Foos to be announced tomorrow!

playing and singing for 4 hours straight fucking fair enough mate

35 minutes ago, j.gibbard said:

This is when we wake up tomorrow to find it's Fall Out Boy again, Imagine Dragons and Bastille headlining ?

Honestly? Don't mind the first, just give it a few more years as twice in 2 years would be overkill!

ID aren't headlining. If they do I know many won't be happy

Bastille would be better off not showing up at all.

1 minute ago, TownNation said:

Honestly? Don't mind the first, just give it a few more years as twice in 2 years would be overkill!

ID aren't headlining. If they do I know many won't be happy

Bastille would be better off not showing up at all.

I don't mind FOB either, just when @Dan Wilcox said it was them last year no one believed him because they headlined two years before. 

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Opened eFests and saw Dan had posted and shot straight in here :lol: 

If that is the announcement then, Jesus, what a stinker. 

Bar The Distillers which are of course going to not be on the Foos day most likely that is shocking! I'd be quite happy if it was on the same day to watch foos up until they headlined the pit as suggest but I hope they are more like 4th down.

Bit off topic but I'm sure I remember majority of the R&L forum really not liking the 1975 in general, their music, fans and live performance. No one seems to be complaining about them being a possible headliner, just wondering if I'm not remembering right or the newer music is better and they've mattured, or people do just dislike them?

2 hours ago, michelinj said:

1975, Drake, Foos 

Pretty safe bet I think but I don’t expect to be 100% right 

Drake & Foos I'll definitely take. Two of the biggest acts in their genre and a huge pull for R&L.

Not the biggest fan of 1975 but I'll take 2/3 headliners and 2 of the biggest for sure.

3 minutes ago, JoanneMAS said:

Absolute Radio played an advert at 5.30 this morning from Barclaycard spilling the announcement. Foo Fighters, The 1975 and Twenty One Pilots, also Post Malone.

Are u being legit? Bcoz if so that’s pretty w*nk lol, a post and 21p headline is atrocious 

Edit: if that’s what it means

Edited by C14S