2019 festival

10 minutes ago, Samjones said:

Might have already been mentioned but what’s the likelihood of 21 pilots or tame impala and where would they place on the bill?

Twenty One Pilots are a definite possibility, most likely either main stage subs or (co)headliners if they've got new material out. Tame Impala are less likely I'd say, but they'd probably be main stage subs if they were to play.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

They've also just announced a tour for Feb/Mar and they're playing arenas: 

Birmingham (Genting Arena)

Dublin  (3Arena) 

Belfast (SSE Arena) 

Glasgow (SSE Hydro) 

Manchester (Arena) 

London (Wembley)

I think that puts them in contention to at least co-headline. Wait until the tour is over and then announce them as the final (co?) headliner in March. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they get an out right headline slot really. But I do think that co headline is more likely.

Edit: Actually if FoB are deemed worthy of a headline slot then 21p should be. I'd argue they're bigger and certainly more relevant than FoB nowadays. Though who is this person at FR that loves Emo Pop. At least book some good Emo Pop like Paramore and Nouns

Edited by justanothername