2019 festival

49 minutes ago, jkerr4412 said:

Tom from Blossoms just hinted pretty strongly about headlining the Radio 1 stage next year in an NME interview 

Nah he said he reckons they're big enough to headline it. Don't think it was a hint at all. I doubt R&L have even booked any acts for 2019 yet anyway.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

4 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Can't see Kanye being booked. He'd already have been a controversial booking but after this last month they'd probably see it as far too much of a risk.

But if this next album goes down well, or atleast better than TLOP, then I'm sure many wouldn't be too bothered.

Edited by TheWaters

My Chemical Romance / A Day To Remember / The Libertines / Rae Sremmurd / Parkway Drive / The Amazons / State Champs / Idles / Puppy

R1: Asap Rocky / Circa Waves / Peace / Drenge / Ezra Furman LU: The Hives / Reel Big Fish / Suicidal Tendencies FR: Fat White Family / Julien Baker Dance: Gorgon City

Arctic Monkeys / Chance The Rapper / Two Door Cinema Club / Glass Animals / The Gaslight Anthem / Taking Back Sunday / Pale Waves / Alvvays / The Interrupters

R1: Chase & Status / Neck Deep / Twin Atlantic / Wiley / Parquet Courts PIT: Scars On Broadway / Converge / Touche Amore FR: Loyle Carner / Gang Of Youths Dance: Steve Aoki

The 1975 + Twenty One Pilots / Bombay Bicycle Club / Limp Bizkit / Anderson Paak + The Free Nationals / Good Charlotte / Alien Ant Farm / Hinds / Ho99o9

R1: Enter Shikari / Everything Everything / Lil Uzi Vert / Cigarettes After Sex / Fidlar PIT: NOFX / Marmozets / Four Year Strong FR: The Voidz / The Big Moon Dance: Galantis

Edited by Steve1000
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 3:47 PM, Odessa said:

I'd defo go to that. 

Pretty sure The Voidz are headlining a festival in Portugal alongside Travis Scott and The xx though so you're way off with their placement. Don't think they'd be booked.

Yeah I doubt they'd be booked. They probably deserve higher because of Casablancas but they would be a weird booking anywhere high up

2 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Wouldn't necessarily put money on it happening, but could Five Finger Death Punch headline the R1 stage against an act like The 1975? They're probably the right sorta size for it, but I guess they're way more likely to get a big slot (probably subbing) at Download.

Nah not a big enough crowd for them at R&L to play a slot like that.