2019 festival

I know a lot of people on this forum do not like this band but after watching the 1975 at parklife on saturday night i can honestly say that they are ready to headline r&l and would create a very memorable performance. Their set was full of hits old and new which was surprising to hear them play songs which sometimes dont get a look in on their tour. There is so much potential with this band and i truly believe they can be one of the most influential bands of this generation if they carry on the way they do. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, 19liam75 said:

I know a lot of people on this forum do not like this band but after watching the 1975 at parklife on saturday night i can honestly say that they are ready to headline r&l and would create a very memorable performance. Their set was full of hits old and new which was surprising to hear them play songs which sometimes dont get a look in on their tour. There is so much potential with this band and i truly believe they can be one of the most influential bands of this generation if they carry on the way they do. 

Couldn't agree more, they were absolutely amazing in manchester in DEcemeber and did a really professional job for such a big venue literally had the audience in the palm of their hand for every song. Matty Healy is kind of 2 extremes for people, you either love him or hate him but nobody can deny that they're up there with the most influential bands right now seemingly conquering the world.

Still waiting for ballad of me and my brain to get a run out but i feel llike ill be waiting a very long time :(

On 6/12/2017 at 4:29 PM, 19liam75 said:

Not sure about the "most influential bands of this generation" but yeah, I agree with your other sentiments, I'm not really a fan of them, however the Parklife gig was excellent. Would more than happily watch them again. 

Edited by seanz25