Good 2017 video of Glastonbury tips

sime

I follow this couples vlog. They live close to Pilton and obviously have a lot of love for the festival. This is their new vlog and I thought it worth posting on here for new and regular Glastonbury goers. Hope it's useful :)

Edited by sime

I hate the vlogs on the place that are people trying to show off and make a video all about themselves as opposed to enjoying themselves and showing what the festival is like.

However the couple who do the bunch of videos that you've just posted are very good and blatantly have a real enthusiasm and knowledge of Glastonbury. Keep it up :)

I like Barbster360, despite the silly name, he seems to have used his daily vlog to get himself into the filming  industry, he does all sorts  from music videos to working on the gadget show, doesn't seem the usual self centred me me me vlogger.

6 minutes ago, Smeble said:

I like Barbster360, despite the silly name, he seems to have used his daily vlog to get himself into the filming  industry, he does all sorts  from music videos to working on the gadget show, doesn't seem the usual self centred me me me vlogger.

I would agree ! I might even go and shake his hand at their meet. Very refreshing the pair of em. 

Totally agree with the first points.

Took a very lovely and very heavy 4 man tent to EOTR last year.

Only realised the tent poles weren't in the bag as the sun started to set and The Shins got ready to play.

Girlfriend did not see the funny side...

The only two blogs I watch are this couple and that hyperactive New Yorker Casey Neistat. I looked at a few others but they were all vain cretins. This Barbster 360 is very likeable though. I do like his editing style.  

They certainly know their Glastonbury don't they! Only thing missing is a mention of the lock ups. Tsk!