Crows Nest

PorkSoda

6 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

I'm very grateful for @SecretGlasto sharing their set times, I had to unfollow the Crows Nest last year because the RT *everything* and I was running out of space on my Nokia - 10 msg limit you know!!

I know I had to do the same but not because of the limit more the constant buzz of phone did my head in lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not such an agreeable time slot but should be good for whoever ends up there.

I see on this here DIS Glasto Preview that Amber Arcades has an extra show at the festival (shocker!) and another Heavenly Recs artist, Confidence Man, have two slots that aren't on the listings in addition to their announced two so I'd add both those acts to the list in pen.

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:37 PM, dentalplan said:

I read that She Drew The Gun are playing Thurs night also.

Sivu playing there Friday at 4pm. I think it's highly likely Amber Arcades will be somewhere too as she's liked a couple of Crows Nest's tweets and stuff. That'd be dope.

No idea how reliable this is but I've been told Amber Arcades are 7pm Thursday. Although I guess that as they don't announce line-up until the day that things can change. Same booking agent as She Drew The Gun apparently.

2 hours ago, jacko160 said:

Caught Lemon Twigs, Whitney, and All We Are here over the weekend after failing to go at all previously. My new favourite stage. 

Did anyone catch King Gizzard? They will have been a bit snug on that stage! 

I caught them, was so packed i was literally behind keyboardist

once they finished i just went backstage with them, people working just assumed i was part of the band and had the pleasure of having beers with Stu and the guys plus whitney