Parking ticket

Tomo18

Hi all,

Our group got two parking tickets but we have now decided to travel together in a 9 seater as it's cheaper 

We also have a disabled parking ticket do you still need a normal parking ticket alongside of the disabled one or is the disabled one classed as the ticket? 

If not does anyone need a parking ticket? (Money to go to the Manchester fund) 

Thanks

46 minutes ago, Tomo18 said:

Hi all,

Our group got two parking tickets but we have now decided to travel together in a 9 seater as it's cheaper 

We also have a disabled parking ticket do you still need a normal parking ticket alongside of the disabled one or is the disabled one classed as the ticket? 

Thanks

Hi mate, if you still have this in a week or so I may be interested. No festival ticket yet but still trying.

13 hours ago, Tomo18 said:

Hi all,

Thanks

The disabled one can only be used by the person it was issued to. The best option is to return it (if it has been sent) or advise Disabled Team it is no longer needed. This may help someone else out who genuinely needs it. :)

3 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

The disabled one can only be used by the person it was issued to. The best option is to return it (if it has been sent) or advise Disabled Team it is no longer needed. This may help someone else out who genuinely needs it. :)

hi thanks for the reply

the person who was issued with the disabled parking ticket will also be in the van traveling down, i was just wondering if i would need one of the ones i also purchased to go along side the disabled one 

thanks

17 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Hi mate, if you still have this in a week or so I may be interested. No festival ticket yet but still trying.

i should definitely have one normal parking ticket spare, just let me know, im only asking donations for them to the Manchester fund

thanks

On 2017-6-1 at 11:18 PM, Tomo18 said:

Hi all,

Thanks

Few of us umming and ahhing on transport, etc. but have more or less decided that driving is about our best option; is the regular one still available, by any chance..? 

Cheers!