Benicassim Ticket Query

marknemo

Hi All

I am hoping someone can put my mind at rest so I can by the correct (and cheapest) ticket available for Benicassim. There are no longer any 4 day tickets without camping available and a combination of a none camping 3 day ticket (130euro) plus an individual non camping day ticket for either the Thursday or the Sunday to make up a 4 day non camping ticket (50euro) comes to a total of 180euro, What I don't understand is that there are 4 day camping tickets available for 149euro which is obviously cheaper. What I want to know is will I be able to come and go from the festival like my friends with non camping tickets? I assume you can but I don't want to be stuck with a camping ticket that doesn't let me come and go with the people I am attending with..... I'm also not planning on camping.

Hopefully someone can clarify for me.

Mark

2 hours ago, gedkelly said:

if you check the forums there are plenty of cheaper tickets available

I did notice this but I wasn't sure whether they would be trust worthy? I know its unlikely to get a fake/counterfeit but I cant imagine anything more annoying than going to all the trouble of getting to Benicassim and then finding out my ticket wasn't legit!

Buy your ticket through Ticketswap rather than pay current prices, they're legit and less of a risk than getting an e-ticket off someone on Gumtree/Facebook etc. Cheapest look about £80 at the mo: https://www.ticketswap.uk/event/festival-internacional-de-benicassim-fib/4-day-ticket-camping/e7ebb999-df62-47f6-99ef-5ee2f3422b63/117580 

All else fails you can buy a weekend ticket at the gate anyway, doesn't sell out and no more expensive than current prices.

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, marknemo said:

I did notice this but I wasn't sure whether they would be trust worthy? I know its unlikely to get a fake/counterfeit but I cant imagine anything more annoying than going to all the trouble of getting to Benicassim and then finding out my ticket wasn't legit!

I've bought and sold over the forums without issue but there is an element of trust required , I tend to think the best of people , and if they let me down I would hunt them find them and kill them !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I ended up ordering a ticket direct through FIB. I just didnt fancy the risk and I could afford to pay £80+ and then have to pay out again when I got there if there was an issue. Maybe i'll be brave enough to use ticketswap in the future!

• 2 weeks later...

The only tickets i can see online are the tickets that exclude the camping! I am actually looking one ticket that includes the access to the camp site! I was wondering if i was to purchase a normal ticket would i still be allowed access to the campsite if i was sharing a tent with sombody who has a campig ticket?? 

Edited by Carina mag

6 minutes ago, Carina mag said:

The only tickets i can see online are the tickets that exclude the camping! I am actually looking one ticket that includes the access to the camp site! I was wondering if i was to purchase a normal ticket would i still be allowed access to the campsite if i was sharing a tent with sombody who has a campig ticket?? 

Camping sites are full to capacity, for the first time since 2011 FIB, which is why they've took them off sale, announced that no more camping tickets are available, and that the only 4 day tickets for the festival available from last week onwards are without camping.  As such, I don't think you will be able to access the campsite, even if you're sharing with someone who has a camping ticket.  The best solution I can see, would be to both book into Blue Camp, but there will be an additional cost for this, so understandably not ideal.  

Edited by andytommo

4 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Camping sites are full to capacity, for the first time since 2011 FIB, which is why they've took them off sale, announced that no more camping tickets are available, and that the only 4 day tickets for the festival available from last week onwards are without camping.  As such, I don't think you will be able to access the campsite, even if you're sharing with someone who has a camping ticket.  The best solution I can see, would be to both book into Blue Camp, but there will be an additional cost for this, so understandably not ideal.  

Yeah i was thinking that but then again ive seen a few people selling tickets however noqhere near were i live for me to buy them and i already have to swap my tickets anyway cuz there was a muck up when i first bought them so was just wondering if the other person already has a camling ticket and a tent then they wouldnt be taking uo any extra room like cuz they wont be bringing thsir own tent ?  Hopefully they email me back and can help me out