Recommend NEW artists on the line up

Calvin Klein

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/05/2017 at 11:36 PM, Callum_96 said:

Also London band called Shame playing Leftfield at 17.00, seen them at The Joiners in Southampton cause my mate had put the show on and they blew me away. Incredible live band, definitely worth a watch

This is great! - anyone else similar-ish?

On 30/05/2017 at 9:08 PM, Keithy said:

Confidence Man. The most fun you will have.

Friday, Williams Green at noon. Then Rabbit Hole at 3am.

Ahh this is a great shout. New to me but reminds me of seeing Shamir at a similar time in the early hours at Electric Picnic. Everyone's on an absolute high and you just have so much fun. I'll definitely be seeking the Rabbit Hole for this set! Cheers

On 30/05/2017 at 8:34 PM, jdog said:

Sigrid at the Park stage. A future pop star. Released her first single back in 3 months ago and recently released her first EP.  Saw her back in September 2016 and in January this year. She got an amazing voice and she's great live. Not that much into her releases so far, but definitely great live!

Currently promoted by Apple Music Up Next

Seems to come from the Future Islands school of stage presence.

On 5/30/2017 at 9:28 PM, stuwilky said:

If you like easy folky music check the Leylines out.  They are playing a few times at various places over the weekend.

Don't do this to me! They are great but they clash with Baggy Mondays! Clashes on Thursday is obscene!

9 minutes ago, stuwilky said:

Theyve got 4 sets over the weekend I think!  I gave up with Baggy Mondays a few years ago - we never get anywhere near!

They all clash for me, I'll pass on BM I think as like you say it's impossible to get near. Thanks for the heads up on Leylines.

These guys went down an absolute storm at Bearded Theory at the weekend

Three sets over the weekend Avalon Cafe Thursday 22:00 - 23:00, The Bandstand Friday 22:30 - 23:20 and S.H.I.TV Thursday 01:10 - 02:00.

Also echoing The Amazons who I missed on their recent album launch tour when they unexpectedly (by me) sold out The Cluny in Newcastle.Gits.

8 hours ago, Eyebrow said:

Ahh this is a great shout. New to me but reminds me of seeing Shamir at a similar time in the early hours at Electric Picnic. Everyone's on an absolute high and you just have so much fun. I'll definitely be seeking the Rabbit Hole for this set! Cheers

I was at EP the year Shamir was there but only picked up on him the week after. Was gutted to find I'd missed him and not seen him tour since :(

11 minutes ago, Keithy said:

I was at EP the year Shamir was there but only picked up on him the week after. Was gutted to find I'd missed him and not seen him tour since :(

He played twice too! I only saw the late late body and soul slot but was magic.