"Is it possible..."

Someoni

Hiya all. 

Me and the other half have tickets but are camping in CW with friends who have a camper we are pitching next to them. 

Just wondering how feasible it is to get a CW ticket this close. 

Possible teardrop caravan available to me....

So do you mean your friends who are in the campervan have a campervan ticket, and you want to pitch your tent next to them? I think you can just do that, you don't need a campervan ticket if you're not driving one in - but you'll have to park elsewhere and then carry your stuff across to the campervan field, you'll get a pass out and then you can pitch up. 

Could they take your stuff in the campervan so you don't have to carry it all? 

3 hours ago, SandwichDragon said:

So do you mean your friends who are in the campervan have a campervan ticket, and you want to pitch your tent next to them? I think you can just do that, you don't need a campervan ticket if you're not driving one in - but you'll have to park elsewhere and then carry your stuff across to the campervan field, you'll get a pass out and then you can pitch up. 

Could they take your stuff in the campervan so you don't have to carry it all? 

No, we are pitching next to their camper as it is.

I am wondering of the possibility of getting myself a camper on a very short notice type of thing. Thank you though. The plan as it stands is for them to take tent, chairs and some alcofrol. Should make my first queuing experience a little easier. 

2 hours ago, Jules62 said:

Highly unlikely, you can give See a  call but West CV field is small and very popular, good luck though - you never know! 

Yep i known, it's kind of a wishful thinking. I should be grateful we both have tickets as it is I think 

18 hours ago, Nice hymer said:

Why not get them to tow the caravan in?

Vehicle + caravan = 1 ticket ??

Aye we thought of that. My friend is not into the idea of his old battered camper towing those lanes. 

If anyone has a solution...

If not we will see you all there !

2 hours ago, SandwichDragon said:

Keep an eye out on here, there's someone selling an East campervan ticket so you might get lucky with a west one :)

Yes indeedy. Full of optimism but nevertheless, camping in CW will do just fine :)

1 hour ago, Someoni said:

Thank you so much

Is this kind of thing a regular? Tickets checked thoroughly if needed?

Last year was the first that Campervan tickets were tied to a name. The weather and conditions made it such a clusterfuck that the behaviour last year can't be considered as "usual"