October Drift

Crazyfool01

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Anyone listened to the new Album yet ? Just having its first play and it’s really strong 

It's awesome, really strong throughout. Glad someone else has picked up on it! First album was great as well but they got unlucky with the time it was released, this should hopefully see them further up the bill at a lot of festivals next year.

1 minute ago, EssexIndie said:

It's awesome, really strong throughout. Glad someone else has picked up on it! First album was great as well but they got unlucky with the time it was released, this should hopefully see them further up the bill at a lot of festivals next year.

I love it … you seeing them on Tour ? I’m seeing acoustic record store one tomorow and the cavern in Exeter … sales are strong for this tour despite financially challenging times and their Tik tock account has gone pretty viral last few days before album launch … I’ve predicted big things for these guys for a few years now and I can see some of the hard work they put in getting the deserved rewards … it’s been a while since they opened jp but I’d be suprised if they didn’t get some decent festival slots next year … and fingers crossed another Glastonbury 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I love it … you seeing them on Tour ? I’m seeing acoustic record store one tomorow and the cavern in Exeter … sales are strong for this tour despite financially challenging times and their Tik tock account has gone pretty viral last few days before album launch … I’ve predicted big things for these guys for a few years now and I can see some of the hard work they put in getting the deserved rewards … it’s been a while since they opened jp but I’d be suprised if they didn’t get some decent festival slots next year … and fingers crossed another Glastonbury 

Yep, seeing them in St Albans - ticking off another new venue. Glad to hear sales are strong for the tour, they deserve their music to be heard by a lot more people!

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 2:21 PM, EssexIndie said:

Yep, seeing them in St Albans - ticking off another new venue. Glad to hear sales are strong for the tour, they deserve their music to be heard by a lot more people!

Great venue, my local 🙂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

seeing them in Cambridge on the 25th.. Here's hoping that next tour will see them in bigger venues.

They are a terrific live band.

How are you enjoying the new album ? Any stand out tracks ? Think my favorite is waltzer there are some lyrics that really resonate with me at the moment . Also Airbourne panic attack . It takes me a few plays to get into new albums . 

18 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

How are you enjoying the new album ? Any stand out tracks ? Think my favorite is waltzer there are some lyrics that really resonate with me at the moment . Also Airbourne panic attack . It takes me a few plays to get into new albums . 

only really heard the earlier released tracks (those you mention) as yet.. I will give it a good listen this week.

Although I think they are a rare act that absolutely come into their own with live performance (Flaming Lips, Christine & The Queens, Kate Tempest, Sleaford Mods..)

It would be good to see them add a cover in their set list too (I loved their cover of Atmosphere) in a Hot Chip styli... 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BlueDaze said:

@Crazyfool01in Cambridge to see the lads tonight and just saw them in the pub across the road…

told them about your one man promotion crusade on Efests…

they are looking well and ready to smash it tonight.!

excellent 🙂 they will smash it ... ive no doubt ... enjoy 🙂 

• Thanks 1