October Drift

Crazyfool01

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

livestream at 8 @Quark @BlueDaze @moams @HattersBoy @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer @Curlygirl @Dukeicon

on instagram ... now to work out if ive got instagram 

68735687_2448642342069761_27898622827571

Lockdown Day 2. Kiran’s doing a live stream gig on the The LouisianaInstagram page at 8pm, tune in xxx

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Thank you, I’ll make sure to watch it 😀

RESCHEDULED TOUR

9fe821ac-de04-4608-8b03-ad846403e2f2.jpg

Our Upcoming Headline  Tour Has Been Postponed Until October

We sincerely hope everyone is doing okay in these strange and challenging times!

Unfortunately we have been left with no choice but to postpone our Spring tour. We are rescheduling the dates to a period in the future when we hope things will have improved and we can once again share live music together.

All tickets purchased for the original dates are still valid

Remember we can still support the artists we love by purchasing merchandise and music. In the meantime, stay safe and look out for each other (from a distance).

Huge love and respect for our NHS and also to everyone else working on the front line helping us all through this horrible situation.

Take care, stay inside and see you on the other side.

Kiran Dan Chris & Alex xx

glad to see these guys getting their dates rearranged... there must be an immense scramble to get the venues lined up right now...

9 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Thanks @BlueDaze ... you seeing them on this one ? Currently I’m not as there is nothing close ... but i will have a think and see if I can get to one somehow 

well, i had to forego the original Cambridge date as i was due to be on a break in Scotland.....

but that has gone belly up of course... so i may try for October.. I did note that were missing out on a local base gig this round, seems peculiar... 

Nice job on the on the 'isolating support' thread btw Alex... i hope you are keeping well yourself.?

6 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

well, i had to forego the original Cambridge date as i was due to be on a break in Scotland.....

but that has gone belly up of course... so i may try for October.. I did note that were missing out on a local base gig this round, seems peculiar... 

Nice job on the on the 'isolating support' thread btw Alex... i hope you are keeping well yourself.?

I’m good ... trying to keep up with excercise as much as possible ... today’s news quite tough ... just seems to be unnervingly close now with half my Glastonbury group with it ... but I guess I have to appreciate that it was bound to happen and cross my fingers .. might look at meeting someone of the forum for a gig maybe Liverpool ... something that I’ve long promised ... stay safe 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, funkychick2007 said:

Need to check out some more of their stuff! Trying to broaden my local band support at the moment! 

theres a multitude of stuff on youtube .... a fair bit on this thread ... first album was released early in the year called forever whatever ... and the second album is being recorded as we speak ... Im a bit of a fan :) as you might see by reading this thread :) 

14 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Need to check out some more of their stuff! Trying to broaden my local band support at the moment! 

They really are very good.  When things open up I would certainly recommend seeing them live

@funkychick2007 as @Quark says they are very good live with incredible energy .... the latest tour unfortunately missed Bristol and Exeter unfortunately so I would have missed them this latest Tour ,but hoping they may add more venues  with the new Album likely to have been dropped by then .... ill see if I can get any info on that :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...