October Drift

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

I did manage to get the question in ... did you catch it ?

Ha!  I did!!  Keeping my fingers crossed for something down the road.....or re-sale tickets and another Glastonbury appearance this year.  The acoustic videos from the instore sounded great.

2 minutes ago, BackpackFullOfWarmBeer said:

Ha!  I did!!  Keeping my fingers crossed for something down the road.....or re-sale tickets and another Glastonbury appearance this year.  The acoustic videos from the instore sounded great.

I reckon Glastonbury is likely .... they won't let it slip this time ... like happened last time :) :( 

where would people place ? them subject to an appearance obviously .... they seemed to think they punched a little above their weight with JP opener last time ... and reckon a bbc introducing ... how many does that hold ? I reckon 1500 were there by the end of the set a few years ago ... and they've made great steps since 

22 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

where would people place ? them subject to an appearance obviously .... they seemed to think they punched a little above their weight with JP opener last time ... and reckon a bbc introducing ... how many does that hold ? I reckon 1500 were there by the end of the set a few years ago ... and they've made great steps since 

Would they do the Park? Have listened to the album and liked it and even suggested to my teenage kids who were interested so they have a broad spectrum of followers.

1 minute ago, HattersBoy said:

Would they do the Park? Have listened to the album and liked it and even suggested to my teenage kids who were interested so they have a broad spectrum of followers.

possibly thats a thought  ... It seems to be picking up quite broad mix of age range support from what Ive seen on the fb group on here and at the gigs ive attended which is massively positive for the future .... they seem to play some quite different tracks and create a broad appeal  :) 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

possibly thats a thought  ... It seems to be picking up quite broad mix of age range support from what Ive seen on the fb group on here and at the gigs ive attended which is massively positive for the future .... they seem to play some quite different tracks and create a broad appeal  :) 

CF, if they’re playing am sure to give them a watch, We’d catch u there mate

23 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

Are you his dad? 😂

Ha! No relation... we are both currently ticketless and both fans of October Drift...

i am not quite the dedicated super fan that @crazyfool1is... either OD or Glastonbury.

if he is at Glastonbury (which I am sure he will be) and so are October Drift.... wild horses wouldn’t keep him away..!

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

Ha! No relation... we are both currently ticketless and both fans of October Drift...

i am not quite the dedicated super fan that @crazyfool1is... either OD or Glastonbury.

if he is at Glastonbury (which I am sure he will be) and so are October Drift.... wild horses wouldn’t keep him away..!

Superman might be a bit strong :)  ... I’ve seen them on the odd occasion but there’s bigger groupies than me by far ... just want to help someone get out of a rubbish supermarket job :) 

6 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

Sorry to hear yr ticketless, are you trying the resales? 
I’m no superfan of anything really but have enjoyed what I’ve heard of OD so far. Always good to have something new to listen to. 

17 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

I’m no superfan of anything really but have enjoyed what I’ve heard of OD so far. Always good to have something new to listen to. 

Yes, i am all signed up with @vintagelaureate @crazyfool1and the resale gang...  and trying to help those in the coach resale first..

If you have enjoyed OD on record, do try and catch them live... they proper go for it. I shall be venturing into Shoreditch next month to see them perform some of the new material..

2 hours ago, HattersBoy said:

The tour is posted on page 4 of this thread should you be interested ... and as BD mentions ... the energy of the live show is really something else :) 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

The tour is posted on page 4 of this thread should you be interested ... and as BD mentions ... the energy of the live show is really something else :) 

Shoreditch is the closest to me I may venture down there but if the are at GF then I shall almost certainly give them a go. Thanks

2 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Off to see them tomorrow....

my daughter is super excited to see them again.! Glad to see the guys are starting to getting some recognition, we spoke to them after a gig last year and they are proper nice fellas...

yay :) enjoy .... its one of 4 sell outs one the tour I believe ... dont forget to say hello to Chris (the drummer ) and get some march signed ... as I posted above ... naked is superb and amazing in a quiet room ....