October Drift

Crazyfool01

Possibly,  I'd like to see them, but I am having a lot of gyp with ongoing dodgy knees, so at the moment most gigs are having to be last minute decisions. Real pain as after 40 years of being in or near the liveliest part of the crowd it is most unsatisfactory having to lean on a stick towards the back, or even worse sit down!

14 minutes ago, tjamest said:

Possibly,  I'd like to see them, but I am having a lot of gyp with ongoing dodgy knees, so at the moment most gigs are having to be last minute decisions. Real pain as after 40 years of being in or near the liveliest part of the crowd it is most unsatisfactory having to lean on a stick towards the back, or even worse sit down!

I can sympathise ... I suffer back issues .... hope you make it .. if you do say hello to chris the drummer ... or any of them they are a friendly bunch of very down to earth guys 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, cammie81 said:

That's your way in then. Every band needs a Bez.

unfortunately if memory serves me correct they didnt get many if any spare tickets when they played john Peel ... might have been the 1 .... and much as id love it I think there might be people higher up the list and more useful to them than me :) 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Quark said:

Cheers pal, already clocked it on my twitter feed.  Jan / Feb is looking good at the moment, shedloads going on!

no probs ... ive just booked Bristol on advice that tickets are going quickly :) which is great news ... hopefully some efesters will make it too :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 10:31 PM, crazyfool1 said:

getting some evening airtime on radio x ... have a listen if you haven't already heard of them :) 

If they are at G20, where do you see them playing? I for one would be there. BTW good luck in the hunt for a ticket, let me know if you need help on resale day.

38 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

If they are at G20, where do you see them playing? I for one would be there. BTW good luck in the hunt for a ticket, let me know if you need help on resale day.

It’s an interesting question ... they opened the John peel on the Sunday in 2017  and got quite a decent sized crowd ... potentially helped by the local ticket factor maybe a slightly higher slot ? I will be digging for info but think they might be a bit tighter with who knows as somehow it got out that they were playing last time :) anyone else any thoughts on progression from that slot ? And thanks myself and the resale team will be grateful for any offers of help on resale day :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s an interesting question ... they opened the John peel on the Sunday in 2017  and got quite a decent sized crowd ... potentially helped by the local ticket factor maybe a slightly higher slot ? I will be digging for info but think they might be a bit tighter with who knows as somehow it got out that they were playing last time :) anyone else any thoughts on progression from that slot ? And thanks myself and the resale team will be grateful for any offers of help on resale day :) 

I'll keep an eye out on here then, how about Park or West Holts? I shall put my offer on the Resale thread as I seem to have been lucky with tickets and WV this year.  

2 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

I'll keep an eye out on here then, how about Park or West Holts? I shall put my offer on the Resale thread as I seem to have been lucky with tickets and WV this year.  

cheers ... maybe im not sure on natural progression they are playing venues at the moment of varrying sizes but Bristol will be a sell out next week and the venue is 130 capacity or there abouts ... ticket sales are much stronger than previously ... as for the resale thread the speadsheet will go live early in the new year and its a question of just picking anyone to help that you feel that you interact with on here .. and when they have them .. try to help another group the more help the better .. and thanks again 

• 4 weeks later...