Hugh Jass

TBAs

Nigh-on impossible (more wishful thinking, really) but The War on Drugs are making their live comeback on the Stephen Colbert show tonight. Their new album is due in August, but if they're active already and want to fit in a Glastonbury before the fallow year, please get them involved as the Other Stage TBA ;););)

Liam Gallagher on the Sunday I reckon which may have always been the plan. That Saturday slot looks like Dizzee's original position before being shunted up to headline West Holts, so not a planned TBA unlike the Friday/Sunday slots.

2 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Liam Gallagher on the Sunday I reckon which may have always been the plan. That Saturday slot looks like Dizzee's original position before being shunted up to headline West Holts, so not a planned TBA unlike the Friday/Sunday slots.

oooo, yeah, that makes the most sense. 

9 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Ooh, Liam vs Haim vs Chic would be another unwelcome clash 

Frees up Katy Perry for me though.

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Frees up Katy Perry for me though.

me too , I am gaining a massive Crush on the Perry

you know her and that Brand got up to some really depraved stuff, I hope Liam is on the Sunday then i get to stand there and drool 

29 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Yep, but Chic vs Liam is a bigger nightmare clash for me.

And for my Mrs...which would directly impact on me...ffs

59 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Ooh, Liam vs Haim vs Chic would be another unwelcome clash 

In a Royal Rumble - Haim. 

5 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

I think it's far more likely Dizzee was originally in the slot now occupied by Annie Mac 

Annie Mac was on the poster though. Seems more likely that they'd have nabbed someone from the middle of a larger stage rather than the top of a smaller one, who then take someone from the top of a smaller stage, etc.

2 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

The one that interests me lots is the 22.30 to 23.30 Surprise Guest TBA on the Truth Stage Sunday night.

Any clues or thoughts on this one?

King Gizzard maybe? Info before the big line up dropped was that they were playing 3 times over the festival, and there only down for 2 so far. 

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Annie Mac was on the poster though. Seems more likely that they'd have nabbed someone from the middle of a larger stage rather than the top of a smaller one, who then take someone from the top of a smaller stage, etc.

Does being on the poster matter? Seems to me they've just had a rejig of of a couple of stages that day & she's ended up getting a better slot out of it. Gotta be easier than changing people's days around? Would explain why Ride aren't on The Park as well. 

Also Liam on Other makes more sense than on JP to me anyway. 

Liam would win over Chic for me but not over Perry so I hope the JP slot is him. Unless we get definite confirmation on it not being him I'll probably just show up, and if it's somebody I dislike pop over to the Pyramid. Would also mean I'd already be there for Goldfrapp which would be nice.

5 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Does being on the poster matter? Seems to me they've just had a rejig of of a couple of stages that day & she's ended up getting a better slot out of it. Gotta be easier than changing people's days around? Would explain why Ride aren't on The Park as well. 

Also Liam on Other makes more sense than on JP to me anyway. 

Moving one act that hasn't got a busy schedule one day earlier seems more likely than a long chain of acts moving stages, considering how different stages have different bookers and don't really need the headache of swapping acts about cos one act pulls out.

Obviously I don't really have a clue on how it works but it just seems a straight switch like that is the most plausible scenario. 

I know Annie Mac as a John Peel headliner doesn't seem right to a lot of us here but I'd be surprised if that wasn't the plan beforehand.

which TBA do we reckon The Maccabees are in? I quite like the run of Royal Blood > the XX > Radiohead so hoping they're not the Friday Park TBA...

22 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

King Gizzard maybe? Info before the big line up dropped was that they were playing 3 times over the festival, and there only down for 2 so far. 

I thought maybe third set would be night time crows nest gig? 

Just now, rpfranks said:

which TBA do we reckon The Maccabees are in?

Oh, you didn't catch the latest piece of info.. Doesn't look like they're playing at all.

2 minutes ago, jdog said:

Oh, you didn't catch the latest piece of info.. Doesn't look like they're playing at all.

haven't been on here for a while, what's the latest info please?

3 minutes ago, jdog said:

well that's that settled then, oh well, at least it might save me a headache!

Please don't pit Liam up against Chic. They are the only 2 acts of the entire weekend that I am particularly arsed about seeing.