I will show you mine if I can see yours ...

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, balti-pie said:

Don't mean to sound crazy and/or stalkery, but if I see a Groot then that Groot is getting a damn big hugging :lol:

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I think you'll be joining the queue of people wanting a Groot huggie. 

Just form a queue and don't knock me over as I dont know if I will be able to get back up . Also if you see a groot face down in some mud some help to get out might be needed .

i will be at the cinema tent before the showing of gardians of the galaxy vol 2 if anyone wants a hug . Also also if any rockets, drax, gamoras or star lords want to show up that might be funny 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw guardians 2 last night! Really enjoyable movie....baby groot absolutely destroyed me in laughter and adorableness. 

I'm not able to do this at the festival but I just really wanna share (because I'm a huge nerd and nobody in my life shares it with me) :ph34r::ph34r: It took me about 2 weeks to build the cybernetic headpeice and arm and then about 6 hrs to do my makeup day of... and then the only pictures I got were once I was properly pissed.

received_10154909637756959.jpeg

Edited by MetaKate

On 2017-6-3 at 7:37 PM, crazyfool1 said:

thanks to the wellie suggestion somewhere on this forum , I've added some to my daytime hat :)

IMG_3034.jpg

LOVE THAT!!! 

I can't remember who suggested them but I have 2 little black wellies am going to try and fashion them onto a necklace :)

I would do literally anything for a baby groot. Just a couple of hours for some photos before I pass him on would be great. (I'm aware this is full of really dodgy double-entendres, but I can't really phrase it without any!) 

Edited by balti-pie

1 minute ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I thought it was gonna be a competition. First efestivaler to recognise you and call you strange goose gets him. But has to display prominently and wait for another efestivaler to introduce themselves and take over. Whoever has him on Monday morning has to start the 'baby groot's Glastonbury adventure' thread which all participants add photos to. 

And I actually thought that the basics of that had been discussed so if not, fuck knows where I got it from. 

but how would we know when the groot has changed hands from one efester to another ? some of us might be a bit more recognisable than others ... any suggestions how this could work ?

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

but how would we know when the groot has changed hands from one efester to another ? some of us might be a bit more recognisable than others ... any suggestions how this could work ?

The secret code word obviously 

Assuming I get in and camp up at a decent time, if I am to be the first Grootholder (and what an honour it would be) then I could get him from the Pilton Palais when GOTG2 is shown at 3pm, show him the sights and then take him to the efests meet from 6pm. He'd then meet an army of new Grootholders!