I will show you mine if I can see yours ...

Crazyfool01

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, strangegoose said:

Still a bit more painting to do , and thanks to bhs closing and me buying a mannequin from their closing down sale I can now keep groot on display when I'm not inside it 

image.jpeg

Phenomenal effort!

Hope I bump into you on the farm

On 2017-5-28 at 7:46 PM, strangegoose said:

Still a bit more painting to do , and thanks to bhs closing and me buying a mannequin from their closing down sale I can now keep groot on display when I'm not inside it 

image.jpeg

There simply aren't enough upvotes in the world for this. Are you gonna be wearing it every day? Of the festival that is... not life. 

28 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Love the clarification, imagine: I'm just off to Waitrose, in my full Groot outfit :D

Absolutely love your Alice outfit, especially as you made it in Peru!  That makes it so very special :)  

Hehe yes, chuckling away to myself at the thought of that. Imagine turning round from picking up some milk and facing him aswell! 

Thank you :) I've never done glasto fancydress before. No idea why. It's so fun! 

2 hours ago, Sasperella said:

There simply aren't enough upvotes in the world for this. Are you gonna be wearing it every day? Of the festival that is... not life. 

Will be wearing it for some of Wednesday and Thursday, might wear it to watch flaming lips . I'm not sure the world is ready for everyday groot outfits 

On 2017-5-28 at 0:46 PM, strangegoose said:

image.jpeg

Just amazing. I went as Nebula last year for Halloween but much too much makeup and effort for the festival. I wish I could join you!  

I'll have to find something that takes me less than 6hrs of makeup :lol: