Download festival quiet camping

Ameliawheeler

Me and my friend are going to download festival this year and we have quiet camping, I read about it online but only realised it says that it has a curfew, is this curfew for playing Music or making noise or is it that u have to be in quiet camping by a certain time, for example the curfew was 12, would you have to be at your tent by 12 or is it just the noise and music thing and you can stay out for a longer time and go back to your tent whenever??

4 hours ago, Ameliawheeler said:

Me and my friend are going to download festival this year and we have quiet camping, I read about it online but only realised it says that it has a curfew, is this curfew for playing Music or making noise or is it that u have to be in quiet camping by a certain time, for example the curfew was 12, would you have to be at your tent by 12 or is it just the noise and music thing and you can stay out for a longer time and go back to your tent whenever??

It just means you can't be loud after that time and disturb others who want to sleep. You don't have to be back by then no, you can party in the campsite village or other campsites until whenever you like.