Reggae at Glastonbury

Gooner4900

Get yourself down to the Gully on Sunday, always good fun down there.  Location's not quite as good for me as when they started out, but still worth a visit.

As an aside one of my favourite sets of 2010 was the Congos on WH. Now that was a day that suited reggae down to the ground :)

16 minutes ago, Gooner4900 said:

can we expect to see Damian Marley at WH? or was his space taken up by the toots? I remember reading something that @eFestivals had posted some time back in February. about it being either.

I've no idea if Damian is playing or not. It's not impossible that he's Sunday WH headliner, tho it doesn't look likely.

What i do know is that there's a 2nd reggae act on WH this year (told to me by the guy who books WH), and not just Toots as the only reggae act. What I don't know is who that 2nd reggae act is.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tjamest said:

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2017/?stage#thegreenhouse 

Greenhouse line up, still a lot of TBAs, but this is definitely where i may find myself after hours.

I've never been to the Greenhouse, don't even know exactly where it is. Any views/recommendations?

Mungo's HiFi playing about the place. Few years back they played 5 or 6 times and I missed every one of them. Then the year after, having missed the day before said... I'm definitely seeing them 3am Shangri la. As they came on it stated raining and I left. 

Thought I'd share that...