The Gully

CaledonianGonzo

6 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There's that elusive Sunday night headliner! 

Gonna have to mull this over good and proper.  If Justice aren't headlining West Holts then theres a decent likelihood that it'll be Mr Lover Lover o'clock.

Gonna be mobbed, though.  Especially if it's a slightly later start.

22 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

Now that this and the Glade (?) have released running orders, it would be neat if someone added them to a clashfinder based on last year's timings

I did it for Gully as soon as I saw it. Someone with a better knowledge of the acts listed for Glade would be best tackling that one. It's a tall order!

11 minutes ago, Bradders said:

What time are Gully headliners on? Afriquoi and Baloji looks a good night but will probably clash with all the other great Saturday evening stuff.

Off last year's times, Friday and Saturday end at 12:30 and Sunday 12:00. So it closes a bit later than main stages on Sunday tho Shaggy will have already played his big tunes by the time people join.

Edited by dentalplan

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

This gives 45 mins between Pyramid close and end of Shaggys set, he's comfortably going to leave some hits for the end, everyone does for festival sets.

I hope so, kids really want to see ed, and they've been introduced to shaggy so are happy to see him too. Have to get in a spot for a hasty exit. Be a bonus if he does have another slot though.

27 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

I hope so, kids really want to see ed, and they've been introduced to shaggy so are happy to see him too. Have to get in a spot for a hasty exit. Be a bonus if he does have another slot though.

I can see it being secret Glasto BBC intro set if he does or a low fown park TBA.

I'd rather not risk my view of Ed though for a lack of major reason to have turned upto the Shaggy set, I'd guess they have clashed to pull some away from Ed.

Edited by thewayiam

55 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

one for the train-spotters:

Which act on that Gully poster has supported The Rolling Stones? :D

Talisman?

They were at Kendal Calling a few years ago and I think I remember reading this when I was doing my line up research.

Do i win a mug?

10 hours ago, slash's hat said:

Shaggy teaches some family friendly dance moves here on tour in Bristol 

24 minutes ago, rubenz said:

Shaggy teaches some family friendly dance moves here on tour in Bristol 

:girlhide: I'll cover their eyes - its fine lol. Actually at 12 they've grown up in the twerking era so don't think they'll be phased. 

That video does make me want to see him even more though, not for the dance moves obviously :P, but looks like fun.

18 hours ago, thewayiam said:

This gives 45 mins between Pyramid close and end of Shaggys set, he's comfortably going to leave some hits for the end, everyone does for festival sets.

Maybe one:

Intro tape - One Love / Three Little Birds / Buffalo Soldier

Boombastic
Oh Carolina

Tape - Turn Down For What / Empire State Of Mind / Welcome To jamrock

Angel
Strength of a Woman
In the Summertime
That Love
Habibi (I Need Your Love)
Only Love
I Got You
It Wasn't Me
I Wanna
Hey Sexy Lady
You Don't Need Somebody
Feel the Rush (with "Seven Nation Army" instrumental intro)

Did he have any other hits other than the three in bold?

Edited by Gnomicide