Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

On 5/15/2017 at 7:39 PM, Bonaneas said:

So Ill be there, in full hulk hogan costume if @Quark takes up the challenge. Otherwise I'll just be in my usual kilt & vest gooning about. 

Awesome brother. Bonaneasamania is gonna be running wild. I just hope it doesn't come crashing down and if it does,it doesn't hurt inside ;)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

only cos its going to be cooler and I can put the suit on and flash a bit !!

10 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

With potentially at least two of us wearing flashing outfits will it even get dark?

This is turning into a slightly seedy meet :lol:

On 5/16/2017 at 11:15 PM, Eliza55 said:

Is thiis open to all? Have been last six years ( and a few sporadically previously) .. are you all geogous young creatures? Or are those longer in the tooth ( 39) welcome ?? Let me know ,may swing by ! 

If 39 is long in the tooth, what is 54? 

On 24/05/2017 at 3:50 PM, crazyfool1 said:

just asked in another thread ... how late does the meet go on until ? 

Think it was an earlier start last year wasn't it? I remember turning up very late on the wednsday evening and there still being quite a few stragglers still hanging about. Sadly if I do make the festival this year I won't be turning up until the Thursday afternoon.:( I expect even the hardcore drinkers will have left by then...

Would love to make it to the meet but 6pm will be pushing it, leaving London at 3 earliest... what time do the last of the inebriated get carted away? May as well turn up to see that when I arrive late.

Having knee reconstruction surgery first thing Monday morning, so have to cram as much enjoyment, drink and food in before Sunday morning, after which my body is on 24hr nil-by-mouth. There's a challenge. Right there.

On 30/05/2017 at 0:25 AM, Gilb said:

Having knee reconstruction surgery first thing Monday morning, so have to cram as much enjoyment, drink and food in before Sunday morning, after which my body is on 24hr nil-by-mouth. There's a challenge. Right there.

Thats amazing :lol::lol: I'm very glad it's not me having to do it, that's for sure! You'd be fine with a few sips of water, but if I starved for a day I reckon I'd crack at about 7pm and no force on earth would stop me from cramming down one of those dirty roast porky rolls :P

2 hours ago, keepad said:

I can't wait to go to this, its mine and the wife's first Glasto and should be a laugh and a chance for any tips on things to see and do, 

If it's your first time I'd advise sticking with the monorail for getting about the site. Your legs will thank you and you'll save lots of time between acts.

Here's the map. Enjoy !

IMG_7353.JPG

2 hours ago, keepad said:

I can't wait to go to this, its mine and the wife's first Glasto and should be a laugh and a chance for any tips on things to see and do, 

Don't listen to anything they say at the meet...everyone just gets pissed and talks bollocks :D

2 hours ago, Bonaneas said:

If it's your first time I'd advise sticking with the monorail for getting about the site. Your legs will thank you and you'll save lots of time between acts.

Here's the map. Enjoy !

IMG_7353.JPG

Hehe many thanks is it Free! ;)

i forgot to say I don't post much but I am a lurker but made me chuckle tho