eFestivals

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 5co77ie said:

Russydoesn't wear a horned hat

Unless you are secretly Russy.....

If you're to be me then I'll lend you my hat which has done all G's since 2004 I think and is very manky and likely to disintegrate over the course of the meet. The crappy waistcoat I always turn up in is actually sewn to me and has done all G's since 1994 and is held together by beer stains, same with the Kangaroo Moon t-shirt which was only ditched for the meets after I got a shiney new eFests one a few years ago.

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/06/2017 at 7:15 PM, Curlygirl said:

Mr crazyfool it was just lovely to finally meet you after years of searching for you around the festival! Fab to see the usual faces and to meet new people putting names to faces. I was sad to not see @tommywillo and @Yoghurt on a Stick  Maybe next time. See you all in 2019 (ticket gods permitting) and some of you sooner!! 

Hey CG, hey everyone :thumbsu:

Sorry i didnt make it i was feckin walloped and couldnt do the walk :sorry: still gutted i didnt make it but hey i`m there with cherries on for 2019,

Will keep my eyes out at Boomtown for the few gorgeous faces i know on the Thursday at the bad apple bar :D

Be bloody lovely to see some friendly faces

5 hours ago, tommywillo said:

Hey CG, hey everyone :thumbsu:

Sorry i didnt make it i was feckin walloped and couldnt do the walk :sorry: still gutted i didnt make it but hey i`m there with cherries on for 2019,

Will keep my eyes out at Boomtown for the few gorgeous faces i know on the Thursday at the bad apple bar :D

Be bloody lovely to see some friendly faces

:bye:   I did do a shout as l left camp but no one took me up on it so I went on my own.  I was glad I braved it, I had a great night.

Ticket gods and traffic allowing I will help ensure you make it in 2019.

11 hours ago, Miesh said:

:bye:   I did do a shout as l left camp but no one took me up on it so I went on my own.  I was glad I braved it, I had a great night.

Ticket gods and traffic allowing I will help ensure you make it in 2019.

Is this our reggae boat dancing MIesh is it? :bye:

If so then hello you ya cool futher mucker ya! :D was a pleasure meeting you while chillin an chatting in the circle :smoke:

you`ll deffo be seeing me in 2019 :thumbsu:

@tommywillo yep that's me. :)  It was great to meet you too! Hope you have an awesome time at Boomtown.

Tommy saying he couldn't do the walk made me remember walking to the meet myself....having settled in at camp, I left to head to the meet and felt so amazing on the walk, so happy to be at Glastonbury, feeling all empowered and confident on my own.

I chatted to a few people and then the heat got to me, my legs wobbled and I decided I needed to sit down in the shade.  That is where I met @Padgey and the lovely Stephanie who is the wife of an also lovely efester.  Only problem is I can't remember his name.  I think his efests name is his name and some numbers. I'm sorry if you're reading this, it was the heat, excitement and alcohol.  Can anyone help? 

In the interests of full disclosure on the way home I had a drink and a smoke with a lovely young man who I call Oreo Cookie. I don't think I'll ever remember his real name! :D

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, Miesh said:

I chatted to a few people and then the heat got to me, my legs wobbled and I decided I needed to sit down in the shade.  That is where I met @Padgey and the lovely Stephanie who is the wife of an also lovely efester.  Only problem is I can't remember his name.  I think his efests name is his name and some numbers. I'm sorry if you're reading this, it was the heat, excitement and alcohol.  Can anyone help? 

I tried looking him up as I thought he said he was Robloft or Rossloft but couldn't find him on here, I'd had a few so might not have heard correctly!

On 15 August 2017 at 11:11 AM, Padgey said:

I tried looking him up as I thought he said he was Robloft or Rossloft but couldn't find him on here, I'd had a few so might not have heard correctly!

:D I feel better that you don't know either! We had certainly "had a few" and I'd been drinking beer till you got me a cider. It was such a good night, with the whole festival ahead x