2008 - was only a lurker, didn't go

2009 - went to the cider bus, couldn't find anyone

2010 - can't remember, possibly got to wasted

2011 - didn't go to the festival

2013 - didn't go to the festival

2014 - didn't turn up until the Thursday

2015 - didn't go to the festival

2016 - traffic happened. Arrived at Ridge+Furrow at 23:30. Everyone was gone

2017 - ???? Surely this year is the year!

I went last year. Seen a guy with a viking hat on, could not see anyone whos name I recognised on stickers. Sat on the outskirts with my mate and met some sound fellas from sonewhere in Somerset. Then got really drunk before stumbling off elsewhere.

I plan to at least say hello and hang around a little longer this year.

3 hours ago, eastynh said:

I went last year. Seen a guy with a viking hat on, could not see anyone whos name I recognised on stickers. Sat on the outskirts with my mate and met some sound fellas from sonewhere in Somerset. Then got really drunk before stumbling off elsewhere.

I plan to at least say hello and hang around a little longer this year.

Amazed nobody spotted the new order T and bucket hat! :P

3 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Amazed nobody spotted the new order T and bucket hat! :P

I did not have a NO tee with me at the festival. I did take a bucket hat though. I will definitely say hello to people this year :D

I am contemplating wearing a NO tee for the Depeche concert tomorrow though.  Bit concerned I might get castigated though as there is a bit of rivalry between the 2 sets of fans. They are like 2 sides to the same coin for me, but NO fans have a history of sneering at Depeche.

Edited by eastynh

Usually at this annual shindig quite a few of us wear our eFestivals T shirts (as you can imagine it's a three line Whip in our house)

Today I have purchased my husband a different T shirt to wear, please ask him to show it to you. :D

28 minutes ago, Kizzie said:

Usually at this annual shindig quite a few of us wear our eFestivals T shirts (as you can imagine it's a three line Whip in our house)

Today I have purchased my husband a different T shirt to wear, please ask him to show it to you. :D

Man Utd jersey?

53 minutes ago, Kizzie said:

You show us yours and I'll show you future hubbies one which was spotted last year and will be dusted off again this year. :P

3 hours ago, Kizzie said:

"PMSL:D"?

20 hours ago, Kizzie said:

Is it pink, like the flag? :D

2 hours ago, Pear_Cider said:

Is it pink, like the flag? :D

Hmm, that flag.  When rolled up in its carrying bag it looks a lot like a shotgun.  I'm thinking I'll carry it through the gate while holding my hands up in surrender to save time.

Hi everyone,

Sorry to crash the chat. I'm looking to buy two tickets from anyone who can't use theirs. I missed out on the first sale and re-sale but I am absolutely desperate to go and am willing to take a risk of buying a couple of tickets and taking my chances getting in. If you or anyone you know has tickets, please PM me and we can try to figure out a way of making the exchange. You'd make me the happiest man in the world.

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Kizzie said:

Hmm, that flag.  When rolled up in its carrying bag it looks a lot like a shotgun.  I'm thinking I'll carry it through the gate while holding my hands up in surrender to save time.

Get Neil to take it in, wearing his new t shirt?