Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/16/2017 at 4:19 PM, JayBalls said:

I did the same in 2013 when it was at the cider bus and before Neil had a flag, have a few sherberts for courage and head for the flag, it's like a homing beacon! 

Did exactly the same, the Cider Bus was just too busy to pin point anyone without a flag. Met @LondonTom in the exact same situation.

The move to a slightly quiter location allowed Neil to meet my dubious ex & explain Prince. I was hammered by then so don't remember who I met.

Thursday coach ticket meant I miseed the next one.

Next year I showed a newbie couple around I happened to camp next to so missed that & went to the Twisto one on Thursday instead, with @LondonTom. If something doesn't crop up (I'm not camping with friends as they are arriving separartely) then I'll be along this year.

26 minutes ago, Cabaret_Tent said:

Is it acceptable to attend if you just lurk obsessively on these forums but hardly ever post?!

If so, I may well try and make this...

everyone is welcome. :)

It's a bunch of people who may or may not be familiar with the posts of people they meet there - it's not like each of us are familiar with all the names of everyone who posts here, even with some of the more-prolific posters.

The first one I went to in 2011, I spent most of the evening chatting to a lovely bloke who said he had never posted but had decided to come down as he was at the festival on his own until the next day when his son was due to join him. Can't remember his name for the life of me but it was a fine way to spend a few hours. We were also talking to a very drunk woman who fell over twice during the evening.I remember her forum name but she doesn't post any more due to reasons of a triangular nature. 

On 2017-5-20 at 11:53 AM, Gnomicide said:

The first one I went to in 2011, I spent most of the evening chatting to a lovely bloke who said he had never posted but had decided to come down as he was at the festival on his own until the next day when his son was due to join him. Can't remember his name for the life of me but it was a fine way to spend a few hours. We were also talking to a very drunk woman who fell over twice during the evening.I remember her forum name but she doesn't post any more due to reasons of a triangular nature. 

Lucy.

On 17/05/2017 at 6:49 AM, ian the worm said:

I'm a gorgeous old creature.  Didn't make 2016 due to my shifts and I won't know my shifts till ???.  Will definitely come if I can so that I can talk extensively about myself.

It's always good to talk about oneself! Look forward to a chat! 

On 5/23/2017 at 0:22 PM, WheresMyTent said:

Will do my best to be there and introduce myself! Be nice to meet some efest-ers! Can't quite promise i'll be sober mind ;)

I can absolutely 100% promise that I won't be. At all.