Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

36 minutes ago, nataliealana said:

Aww- thanks! 

My friends were meant to be playing so didn't get tickets and turns out the stage messed up and they're not. We've been every year since 2009 and I won't get a refund on my ticket now so..might as well go solo! 

God yes don't sit at home solo meet new people in greatest place on Earth ! 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, stutheblue said:

Made a few attempts to go - shuffled around, skirted around the edges and then walked away. Bit shy but will definitely go this year. Promise,honest. Stu x

I did the same in 2013 when it was at the cider bus and before Neil had a flag, have a few sherberts for courage and head for the flag, it's like a homing beacon! 

Edit: Happy 4000th post @eastynh

Edited by JayBalls

1 hour ago, JayBalls said:

I did the same in 2013 when it was at the cider bus and before Neil had a flag, have a few sherberts for courage and head for the flag, it's like a homing beacon! 

Edit: Happy 4000th post @eastynh

4000 deep and the only time I have upset anyone is when I said women like shoes. Still can't decide if that is my high point or low point :rofl:

Been new to this whole board ever since ticket sales for this year and you guys are all ace and made the whole rumour mill / lineups / resales all the more exciting. I shall try my best to come along, depending on the non-eFest pals that I'll be heading in with. If anything I'll be there for the free pint, I was there for the whole C+G party, one of the greatest online moments in history. @kalifire

Edited by Brownie30

14 minutes ago, Eliza55 said:

Is thiis open to all? Have been last six years ( and a few sporadically previously) .. are you all geogous young creatures? Or are those longer in the tooth ( 39) welcome ?? Let me know ,may swing by ! 

My assumption, many are older than yourself. 

8 hours ago, Eliza55 said:

Is thiis open to all? Have been last six years ( and a few sporadically previously) .. are you all geogous young creatures? Or are those longer in the tooth ( 39) welcome ?? Let me know ,may swing by ! 

I'm a gorgeous old creature.  Didn't make 2016 due to my shifts and I won't know my shifts till ???.  Will definitely come if I can so that I can talk extensively about myself.

Edited by ian the worm

I'll be there at some point and will try to be brave enough to talk to some people. I'll have been on site since Monday so I'll probably be quite sunburned and quite drunk. I am definitely not young or gorgeous!

Edited by pie_and_a_pint

On 5/15/2017 at 10:02 PM, nataliealana said:

Aww- thanks! 

My friends were meant to be playing so didn't get tickets and turns out the stage messed up and they're not. We've been every year since 2009 and I won't get a refund on my ticket now so..might as well go solo! 

Absolutely the way to do it! Lots of people alone together! The efests meet is a great way to start the fest!

On 15/05/2017 at 1:55 PM, Quark said:

All things being equal I'll be rocking up. I may nor may not be rocking out as well.

Didn't you plan to be rocking a meat dress too?

We're travelling Wed afternoon so unlikely to get there in time.  Have a virtual drink on me  guys. :)

Just now, dizzymoo said:

Didn't you plan to be rocking a meat dress too?

We're travelling Wed afternoon so unlikely to get there in time.  Have a virtual drink on me  guys. :)

Depending on which threads you read / remember I could be coming in or with any of the following

a Lady Gaga meat dress

an Ultimate Warrior costume

Diana Ross' red dress from the Chain Reaction video

sporting a Batman-esque utility belt with every camping accessory known to man hanging from it

wearing multiple hats and pretending to be @stuartbert two hats

riding the Arcadia spider like a pony (although that one may be a stretch)

Basically I'm an ideas man

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Depending on which threads you read / remember I could be coming in or with any of the following

a Lady Gaga meat dress

an Ultimate Warrior costume

Diana Ross' red dress from the Chain Reaction video

sporting a Batman-esque utility belt with every camping accessory known to man hanging from it

wearing multiple hats and pretending to be @stuartbert two hats

riding the Arcadia spider like a pony (although that one may be a stretch)

Basically I'm an ideas man

I vote for the Diana Ross red dress!!!