Food hall

Cadski

Would be nice to have a food court area to eat in, especially if God forbid the rain comes down. I like eating in the arena but does anyone think there is a lack of seating. There used to be a pirate ship near to the kebab and pizza stalls by the big wheel bit that's gone now. 

23 minutes ago, Cadski said:

Would be nice to have a food court area to eat in, especially if God forbid the rain comes down. I like eating in the arena but does anyone think there is a lack of seating. There used to be a pirate ship near to the kebab and pizza stalls by the big wheel bit that's gone now. 

expensive to manage! And you would end up with less of the great bands your gonna see . 

1 hour ago, Cadski said:

Decent pizzas in chai wallahs and you can sit down at the back of the tent on the grass or if your lucky the wee log seat thingys.

Or.....there's normally a couple of indoor tables at ghandis flip flop if you fancy a delicious curry ( vegetarian).

8 minutes ago, Cadski said:

Never tried Ghandis. Never fancy curry and festival loos but might give it a go this year. 

You should do, it's not just curries though and if you get in early or are just lucky you can get the large bed coach at the back with all the cushions and comfort eat a hangover!

I remember it now. On a bit of a slope over the service road. Was it there b4 last year or was that the first time? The bar in woodlands wasnt there last year or the one that was didnt serve beer i seem to remember. 

There was a good food hall area at i o w festival like an indoor market thats what made me mention it. 

6 hours ago, Cadski said:

I remember it now. On a bit of a slope over the service road. Was it there b4 last year or was that the first time? The bar in woodlands wasnt there last year or the one that was didnt serve beer i seem to remember. 

There was a good food hall area at i o w festival like an indoor market thats what made me mention it. 

Sorry Bestival on the i o w  not i o w festival.

Edited by Cadski