CV ticket transfer

carlosj

The CV ticket system with a printed name is still new and hasn't been tested fully due to the weather havoc last year, so they may change the rules on use and transfer. For info this year on transferring, I rang See this week and was advised that I should email glastonbury@seetickets.com giving the CV ticket reference and the registration details and names of me and my cousin (I have the ticket, and want to transfer to him in case I now can't go, and we are in the same ticket group). I was also told that I should give explicit authority in the email for the fee to be taken off the card used to pay for the ticket, but not to supply card details within the email. So far, so good.

However, to give hope to anyone who is arriving in a van before the CV ticket holder, I've received an email saying the tickets are being printed and can't now be transferred, but if I take the booking emails for both the festival ticket sale and the CV ticket sale, they would let me in. Now, I'm backing that up by printing this See email with that information in, but if you are in the same ticket group, this should work for you too without the additional See confirmation.

Edit - take the CV ticket too, obvs.

Edited by carlosj

1 hour ago, whisty said:

You're not going Carlos? Haven't seen you around much!

Hi whisty, how are you doing?

New job and less chance for eFest access unfortunately, but MrsCJ has an op soonish and it depends if that's before the festival in which case, leaving her bedbound and the girls fending for themselves before exams is slightly not a good idea. I've arranged for the rest of the crew to come down in the van if I can't make it, hence the See enquiry.

2 hours ago, carlosj said:

New job and less chance for eFest access unfortunately, but MrsCJ has an op soonish and it depends if that's before the festival in which case, leaving her bedbound and the girls fending for themselves before exams is slightly not a good idea. I've arranged for the rest of the crew to come down in the van if I can't make it, hence the See enquiry.

Sorry to hear that CJ...was looking forward to seeing you at the meet :(

Best wishes buddy.

4 hours ago, carlosj said:

Hi whisty, how are you doing?

All ok here thanks Carlos. Hope things improve for you and we get to share a beer at some point. Good luck to the women of the Carlos household.

Cheers all, it's appreciated. MrsCJ has said I must go (you see, she is great despite not liking Bob Dylan), but it depends on the op's timing.

Anyway, hopefully my CV ticket info helps others who need to transfer tickets. It can be done by email.