"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

45 minutes ago, themuel said:

Just seen on Twitter that the John Peel and Park TBA's are being televised so they must have been deemed big enough by those in the know. 

Not following this thread so apologies if this is old news. 

IMG_5509.JPG

IMG_5511.JPG

We still assuming these are Gorillaz and Elbow respectively? Not been keeping up with the rumours over the weekend so sorry if this is the 8,029th time this has been asked.

46 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah pretty much - Elbow for Park, Gorillaz for John Peel.

Is that the consensus now?  Well, that's a let down.  Seen Elbow already and although they were awesome, once is enough.  Never seen Gorillaz, but whenever I've watched a YouTube video of their gigs, they've always been utter gash.  

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, MrNash84 said:

BIG you say.. :ph34r:

20170613_125502.png

News of that leaked at the beginning of April, yet over a month later Emily said they'd managed to keep the big secret under wraps.

Apparently there are other changes in the Common this year, which I don't think we've had any further news of.

24 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

Is that the consensus now?  Well, that's a let down.  Seen Elbow already and although they were awesome, once is enough.  Never seen Gorillaz, but whenever I've watched a YouTube video of their gigs, they've always been utter gash.  

Still all guesswork though mind - this is just who seems likely what with the rumours we've heard (which could well prove toe be wrong).

from yahoo.co.uk https://uk.style.yahoo.com/glastonbury-2017-apos-apos-really-122333808.html

anyone have any idea who number 3 on the list could be? re the quote below

`This is AGONY. I’m gnawing my fist here… Because there’s an unannounced band that I know is playing a secret set at Glastonbury. They’re big. But are they "really big surprise" big? I just don't know. I’ve promised not to name them. I'm sorry. I’d tell but I’d be consigned to Monday morning litter-picking duty from now to eternity. What can I say?

They’ve played there before and they’ll go down an absolute treat. Oh no, I’ve said too much. (It’s not them). Bigmouth almost strikes again. (It’s not them either). It’ll be a beautiful day. (Nope). But are they Emily’s big secret? 4-1`

9 minutes ago, StuwieG said:

Don't know if this has been posted or not

http://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/the-killers/news/watch-brandon-flowers-killers-glasto-2017-rumours/?xzdxz

Seems pretty coy answering 

In Denmark the Thursday and Greece the Saturday..... so that does leave them free for either of the remaining TBA's. 

Did I hear right and he said we're in Athens the day before Glastonbury.... 

20 minutes ago, sisco said:

In Denmark the Thursday and Greece the Saturday..... so that does leave them free for either of the remaining TBA's. 

that answer read to me like he knew they are playing the sunday, have the top off of his head he knew when the athens gig is, and that  its glastonbury weekend and the main secret slot is the sunday.. bit of a strange question to ask also 

22 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yeah like how many bands know their whole schedule with dates and then just happen to know they're in x country a day before a festival they're apparently not booked in to play?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1