"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

Feel I should provide a quick update on the recent announcement of Johnny Depp being booked to introduce many of the films at the cinema stage this year.

I co-own and manage Classique Promotions, a casting and corporarte events agency based in Birmingham and have recently received the following booking request for the Glastonbury weekend...

http://www.classiquepromotions.co.uk/act/johnny-depp-captain-jack-sparrow

Worse still, they've also booked out our other two Depps to give the elusion that his commitment to the cinema stage is so strong, he's willing to put in a 36 hour shift, even when there aren't any movies playing and the cinema is shut for the night. Their request was for the Depps to "..just talk. Dont engage with anyone, but just stand there and, and just talk..." I warned them that during James' (Depp no.2) shift, his knowledge of movies isn't too great so may come a bit unstuck when introducing movies (I mentioned he can juggle to a good standard as an alternative?) but they said they "don't care as they're not going to be mic'd up anyway.."

http://www.classiquepromotions.co.uk/category/lookalikes?page=2

They've also booked 1 Keith Lemon, a Prince William and a Richard Gere to wander around the site as I think celebrity endorsement is high on Emily's agenda and is used as her bench mark for success. So by all means approach them (Steve who plays Prince William is actually a real crack up) but please, don't be fooled. 

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Johnny Appleseed said:

Feel I should provide a quick update on the recent announcement of Johnny Depp being booked to introduce many of the films at the cinema stage this year.

A well thought out and detailed post, but you gave it away with Keith Lemon.

48 minutes ago, Gooner4900 said:

anyone know the SHHHH! Secret set on the truth stage? could it be a big secret?

Ye, i'm intrigued by this as i only have a Sunday ticket this year. Its 04:00-06:00, so it'll effectively be the last set of the weekend before a fallow year, so could be something decent. However i'd say it's highly unlikely to the 'Big Secret' that's being talked about, as only such a small % of people would see it. Whatever Emily is talking about (probably Liam/Gorrilaz/Eblow) you'd assume it'll be in the day, prime time.

4 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Still don't think they suprise is LG. Emily said she knew about it for 6 months, that means she'd have been taking a massive flyer on his album being any good so I doubt she would've made such a bold statement.

His album isn't the draw.  It's the eyebrows.

1 hour ago, mjsell said:

How long does it take to walk from JP to Other these days?

And dont give me any of this 'depends on the weather/mud levels' bullshit.

An hour if you're smoking weed, 20 minutes if you've taken speed. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

His album isn't the draw, it's the Oasis songs.

Still seems a bit of a flyer to take and make such a bold statement about somebody who has now performed quite badly at Glastonbury twice. I guess if they had assurances he was making a comeback mostly on Oasis material they may have been happy enough though.

8 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

His album isn't the draw, it's the Oasis songs.

On this note... Anyone been to see him who knows how many Oasis songs we can expect from his set? Never got to see Oasis so I REALLY want to see his set but would be a bit gutted if I missed Katy Perry to hear LG do all his new stuff, Beady Eye songs and a couple of Oasis.

Also - which of the TBAs are Gorillaz meant to be?

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

On this note... Anyone been to see him who knows how many Oasis songs we can expect from his set? Never got to see Oasis so I REALLY want to see his set but would be a bit gutted if I missed Katy Perry to hear LG do all his new stuff, Beady Eye songs and a couple of Oasis.

Also - which of the TBAs are Gorillaz meant to be?

Songbird

Little James

I Believe In All

Won't Let You Down

Better Man

1 hour ago, mjsell said:

How long does it take to walk from JP to Other these days?

And dont give me any of this 'depends on the weather/mud levels' bullshit.

We headed to JP for M83 straight after Chvrches (via quick toilet stop) and arrived when Fatboy crowd was pouring out.

So 10/15 mins based on that.