"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

5 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Until somebody sees a hologram of Micheal Jackson having coffee with Noel & Liam in Shepton Mallet and then it'll start all over again!

Before climbing on the monorail, driven by daft punk to go and see Led Zeppelin

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thinking that it may be the new area in the Saxon Market she was talking about.

no references to it on the full lineup (yet a few acts have previously self-confirmed sets there, and they're not on the lineup at all either), and Cloud9, the company that originally put up the facebook post about it, have deleted it.

the only references online are a Somerset Live article which saw that FB post, and those artists that self-confirmed.

from the description below and it being relatively unknown, I can imagine Emily thinking  whole new area was a big secret in her mind:

"We are over the moon to announce that we will be working with Glastonbury Festival this year, turning what was previously the Saxon market, into an entirely new area with fully interactive and immersive decor, two new venues will become the central point of the area hosting bands and DJ's.

The new concept is all under wraps at the moment whilst we finalise the details, but expect lots of updates over the next few months as we start our journey with one of the most prolific festivals in the world. "

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

The best any Oasis reunion requesters will get is a Liam secret set, that Noel comes on and plays one or two songs (WTS(MG) and or RNR Star or something) at the end after a loadf of new solo stuff and I'd be shocked if even that happens. 

If that does happen, it's not a reunion so doesn't scupper their new album launches - and may even add to their sales. 

Like I said I don't think that will happen, but it's more likely than an oasis reunion playing an hour of just oasis on the Other stage. 

Yeh it's not a reunion (nor likely in the slightest) but it would be fuckin phenomenal for me!

• Upvote 1

What about Rage against the Machine? Zack de la Rocha has been performing with run the jewels on their recent tour, so he may be performing at Glasto with them - then he could possibly cross over to the other stage for the TBA spot a little while after. 

1 hour ago, Mattyb12 said:

What about Rage against the Machine? Zack de la Rocha has been performing with run the jewels on their recent tour, so he may be performing at Glasto with them - then he could possibly cross over to the other stage for the TBA spot a little while after. 

Rage Against the Machine are not reforming to play in the middle of the afternoon on the Other Stage.

Plus the rest of the band are playing a gig as Prophets of Rage that night in Spain.

9 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

That's a really old tube pic from few years ago isn't it? as got Spirit of 71 stage listed there

Indeed it is. And like much other stuff like this it was first posted in this forum.

11 hours ago, windy_miller said:

Lets give it jump start...

KLF! Uh-hu-u! Uh-hu! Uh-hu!

Beep boop

Boop beep

KLF IS GONNA ROCK YOU!

What planet are you on you know it's pearl jam or Eddie vedder..... 

Edited by guypjfreak