"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, shuttlep said:

The really big secret will be Annie Mac will announce she is Michael Eavis's love child

this is the only way she could have got the John Peel gig

Surely someone has dropped out for her to get that. Yeah shes popular, but shes a radio DJ. 

So Liam is on a secret poster

Noel is there introducing an Oasis movie

could it possible be, could the dream be real......

could they be fighting to the death Gladiator style in a bear pit 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

So Liam is on a secret poster

Noel is there introducing an Oasis movie

could it possible be, could the dream be real......

could they be fighting to the death Gladiator style in a bear pit 

UV paint fight in the temple, Liam vs Noel battle royale ft Albarn on the bongos. 

• Upvote 1

Just noticed something interesting on Clashfinder.  When you hover of the Annie Mac entry you get this cryptic message about her description.....

"Special Purpose Artist - Do not add releases here, if possible."

That doesn't sound the biog of a DJ.  I suspect she's only there to introduce someone special.  Thoughts?

21 minutes ago, johnny-yen said:

Just noticed something interesting on Clashfinder.  When you hover of the Annie Mac entry you get this cryptic message about her description.....

That doesn't sound the biog of a DJ.  I suspect she's only there to introduce someone special.  Thoughts?

Let the rumours commence....

24 minutes ago, johnny-yen said:

And if you hover over "Special guests" at the Truth stage, you'll see this: 

"German Heavy/Power Metal band"

Edited by jdog

Just now, Penrhos said:

I'd piss my pants if it turned out to be Rammstein.

Pity it doesn't say German Techno - I'd kill for some Kraftwerk.

It says the same for all 3 "special guest" spots. Also setlist.fm tells me there's a German band called "Special guest", so I guess the clashfinder automatically adding the description (thinking it's the german band).

• Special Guest (German Heavy/Power Metal band)

53 minutes ago, johnny-yen said:

I believe clashfinder is editable by the general public, and so the artist description doesn't really mean anything surely?

55 minutes ago, johnny-yen said:

When you hover over her on the line up it says "The Radio 1 tastemaker turns the Peel stage into a giant electronic dancefloor filled with gyrating party goers. How does she do that?"

12 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

I believe clashfinder is editable by the general public, and so the artist description doesn't really mean anything surely?

Just what I was thinking. Let's not start using Clashfinder as any sort of evidence of what's gonna happen (apart from what's on there because it's been confirmed by the festival now)

9 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

This thread is the efests equiv of Zion from the Matrix. Has been destroyed and recreated 9 times because the Machines want to give the illusion of a decent lineup.

Are you saying that the line up mostly comprises synthetic images of projected light, designed to fool the viewer......?

• Upvote 1

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Are you saying that the line up mostly comprises synthetic images of projected light, designed to fool the viewer......?

It's the line up that's been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the troof Cally.