"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

3 hours ago, grayfitz said:

The Flash Mob dances usually aren't shared until at least a week into June.

2016 - June 6th

2015 - June 14th

2014 - June 22nd

For the love of all that is sacred, please tell me we don't have organised flash mobs now.

Not sure if this has been suggested as I've not read all 163 pages, but Bieber in Cardiff on 30th of June and both Halsey and Tove Lo, the support acts are on Glastonbury poster. Whilst I'm sure for some it would be a let down, Bieber would be a grab almost as big as Sheeran in terms of popstars that sell a shit ton, wouldn't be up my street at all but it seems feasible

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, OddRon said:

Not sure if this has been suggested as I've not read all 163 pages, but Bieber in Cardiff on 30th of June and both Halsey and Tove Lo, the support acts are on Glastonbury poster. Whilst I'm sure for some it would be a let down, Bieber would be a grab almost as big as Sheeran in terms of popstars that sell a shit ton, wouldn't be up my street at all but it seems feasible

You mean Beabible 

9 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Do you not remember the Joelene dance that the "wacky" security guards joined in with. Think that's where it started. Then there was one for Lionel but not sure which song. 

Lionel's was Dancing on the ceiling 

13 minutes ago, OddRon said:

He played an absolute shocker at V fest last year by all accounts, do you really think the Eavis' saw that and thought "let's get him booked and not announce him for the wow factor"

Some of the suggestions coming up on here are laughable, look at the lineup as it currently stands and tell me how Bieber, someone who is notoriously poor live due to being unprofessional, would constitute a big surprise. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, swede said:

Some of the suggestions coming up on here are laughable, look at the lineup as it currently stands and tell me how Bieber, someone who is notoriously poor live due to being unprofessional, would constitute a big surprise. 

It certainly would be a big surprise, but more in the sort of "I asked for an iPad Air & they got me a second hand Nintendo DS" way

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sabre-toothed tart said:

I for one would LOVE Billy Joel to be there.  I've seen him once before, in the US, when he did a joint tour with Elton John and it was great.  :)

Yeah would love this too, fantastic live performer and all those chunes

4 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

The secret 

ya'll know it's going to be a massive let down . 

Don't care - look at the fun we've had off it! In fact the more of a let-down the better, as I'd rather there *isn't* yet another must-see mega-secret still to be revealed as I simply don't have the Glasto-time for it

4 minutes ago, billum said:

Don't care - look at the fun we've had off it! In fact the more of a let-down the better, as I'd rather there *isn't* yet another must-see mega-secret still to be revealed as I simply don't have the Glasto-time for it

This is true , I don't think any Eavis has said something well said nothing but got such a big reaction from everyone 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, swede said:

He played an absolute shocker at V fest last year by all accounts, do you really think the Eavis' saw that and thought "let's get him booked and not announce him for the wow factor"

yeah but we already know it's going to be a disappointment and to the normal non efest majority it's a big deal, they'd still eat up seeing Justin Bieber

Has probably already been suggested (as has ever other act that has ever existed) but what about Florence coming back to sub Foo Fighters, like she was meant to in 2015. Personally i would rather wait and have her headline in her own right on her next tour

13 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Has probably already been suggested (as has ever other act that has ever existed) but what about Florence coming back to sub Foo Fighters, like she was meant to in 2015. Personally i would rather wait and have her headline in her own right on her next tour

I won't be shocked if she comes on to play a song with them. Probably times like these as she played that in her set. Not as a big secret though 

5 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

I won't be shocked if she comes on to play a song with them. Probably times like these as she played that in her set. Not as a big secret though 

Yeah she tends to be there as a punter anyway, so definitely wouldn't be surprising

2 hours ago, Earthwindandfire2205 said:

Lionel's was Dancing on the ceiling 

I was hammered at Lionel, did a handstand and my mate picked me up in some sort of horrendous 69 position dancing on the ceiling move. Quickly ended when he got a face full of my wedding vegetables.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

I love Florence as a festival act, I think Dog Days Are Over encapsulates the Glastonbury vibe better than any other song, but I think she's so much better suited to a afternoon/evening set than a dark set.