"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

23 minutes ago, CajunMoon said:

Right in the middle! Home of Doves and the erm (looks around to see no one can hear) 1975. You nearby too?

I sometimes walk to the original Lord Of The Pies shop in Stockport for lunch. The second shop is in Macclesfield.

Mmm, Stockport pie.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

25 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I sometimes walk to the original Lord Of The Pies shop in Stockport for lunch. The second shop is in Macclesfield.

Mmm, Stockport pie.

Must be adding some extra special ingredients that are clouding your judgement on burnley. :ph34r:

Says me who apparently 10 years ago picked Natasha Beddingfield and the fray over Biffy Clyro at Big Weekend in Preston 

sorry for breaking up the Friday night fun, but my mate's girlfriend knows Taylor Swift's hairstylist.

said hairstylist will be with Ms.Swift for "an event" in the UK towards the end of June.

given that she's mates with Sheeran, and he'll probably have a few guests during his set, I could see her being the "big surprise" in Emily's eyes, given that she's one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

also good mates with HAIM who are back again this year and love the festival.

to be clear, i've no idea if this is a music event, on Glastonbury weekend, or even a public thing, could well be a private party for all I know...

Edited by ghostdancer1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ghostdancer1 said:

sorry for breaking up the Friday night fun, but my mate's girlfriend knows Taylor Swift's hairstylist.

said hairstylist will be with Ms.Swift for "an event" in the UK towards the end of June.

given that she's mates with Sheeran, and he'll probably have a few guests, I could see her being the "big surprise" in Emily's eyes, given that she's one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

That's a coherent, well reasoned post. Are you sure you're in the right place?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

given that she's mates with Sheeran, and he'll probably have a few guests during his set, I could see her being the "big surprise" in Emily's eyes, given that she's one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

Swift appearing purely with Sheeran would be a shite result, but definitely something Emily would be right to big up to the press as it'd be a big deal for the festival/people wactching Sheeran. Hope that's not it, but could well be.

• Upvote 1