"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

6 minutes ago, Franky said:

Well fuck me sideways ! I fucking love that song but what the fuck else did they play for 90 mins ! 

Just looked at the lineup for 92' not a good year :( 

I think many people don't realise that the fascination and expectation of the "huge" acts or the biggest names is actually quite a recent thing! Glastonbury in my humble opinion was far better when the names reflected what was interesting at the time and what was in tune with the festival's values. 

How can a lineup featuring Blur,  Lou Reed, PJ Harvey, Television and The Orb be possibly be described as ' not a good year'? We are just spoilt these days....

1 minute ago, Franky said:

Hahaha at least they claimed to have more than one song. 

Name one other then that rain on me one then lol !?!  

Walked past croissant Neuf last year on sat afternoon and Mrs says that sounds like a travis cover band. It was actually travis. She says oh I remember them headlining Pyramid.

Well I can't wait for 2031 and Kanye plays the same bandstand ! 

1 minute ago, Bonaneas said:

Name one other then that rain on me one then lol !?!  

Walked past croissant Neuf last year on sat afternoon and Mrs says that sounds like a travis cover band. It was actually travis. She says oh I remember them headlining Pyramid.

Well I can't wait for 2031 and Kanye plays the same bandstand ! 

Driftwood. 

Sing

6 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

http://discovermagazine.com/2011/jun/03-our-universe-may-be-a-giant-hologram

But what if we are all holograms? eh, eh? I need to go to bed and stop reading this thread, its like cabin fever.

So the big secret is that we are all holograms; not sure if a festival where a large number of people are on hallucinogenics is the best environment to break that particular nugget of information.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ghostdancer1 said:

how do you know he was spending the day with ME?

He tweeted it yesterday. Gl*stow*tch spotted it and suggested plying the Eavii with drink. Today I asked him how he got on. He had a few other photo's, passes and the like but no real proof. So he was there, with or without Eavii but no reason to doubt him.

Michael Eavis will be sitting at his desk now, reading this thread like...

1p3eia.gif.d8509c1cc146de02bdfd9b9cb1690e10.gif

*note to self. This is not a productive way to spend your evenings.

Edited by Gnomicide
  • Upvote 1