"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

It's not really all the artists fault the venues are creaming it.. Have a great gig old son 

With PJ & EV it's pretty much the artists. 10c tix are always vastly overpriced, going back years even, and EVs are shocking & outrageous. Over a £100 face value for an acoustic gig? Crazy! 

And cheers sir, if we stay off the space cakes I'm sure it will be a blast! 

6 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

This tweet is from someone who was spending the day with Michael Eavis. Obviously no way of telling if he actually knows anything but that hasn't stopped 80 pages worth of the same thing :D

It's just blank for me :( 

8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

This tweet is from someone who was spending the day with Michael Eavis. Obviously no way of telling if he actually knows anything but that hasn't stopped 80 pages worth of the same thing :D

He's gone and protected his tweets, what was it?

The guy has clearly deleted his Tweet in case he gets in trouble so I won't post it (did get a screenshot). Basically a picture of the Pyramid with the caption 'All I can show is this. P.S. that big secret is HUGE.'

Also said something along the lines of not long now in another Tweet.

EDIT: Or made it private rather than deleted.

That's this thread hysterical for another evening then.

Edited by EamerRed

3 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

I'm not really sure what constitutes 'HUGE' though. I mean, most of the suggestions in this thread wouldn't be 'HUGE', aside from that Ringo/McCartney suggestion.

Unless he's referring to Meatloaf.

Hard to say, people have different views of what is 'huge'. If it was The Stone Roses for example to me that's huge and I'd be grinning like a Cheshire cat for the next 6 weeks but others would think it's an anti climax

I'm sticking with The Kinks but I don't think the Macca suggestion is out of the question

Edited by mufcok

2 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

I'm not really sure what constitutes 'HUGE' though. I mean, most of the suggestions in this thread wouldn't be 'HUGE', aside from that Ringo/McCartney suggestion.

Unless he's referring to Meatloaf.

Unless Lennon & Harrison were there too that would make it huge, the other two alone is just 'alright.'

Probably reading far too much into it, but using the pic of the Pyramid might have something to do with it. Or I'm being daft. 

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

Hard to say, people have different views of what is 'huge'. If it was The Stone Roses for example to me that's huge and I'd be grinning like a Cheshire cat for the next 6 weeks but others would think it's an anti climax

I'm sticking with The Kinks but I don't think the Macca suggestion is out of the question

Yeah Roses would be same for me but I'm not sure it's HUGE. More of a coup. Not that it's them of course.

Just now, Bonaneas said:

Unless Lennon & Harrison were there too that would make it huge, the other two alone is just 'alright.'

Probably reading far too much into it, but using the pic of the Pyramid might have something to do with it. Or I'm being daft. 

Daft Punk alarms ringing....

1 minute ago, Bonaneas said:

That was my first thought as well