"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's Public Service Broadcasting. She's managed to keep it so secret, even the band don't know they're playing.

Thank god. Honestly can't stand that shite. On a night I saw Charlotte bloody church, psb were the worst part of the night. 

7 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Just because.. I know it's not but I'm seeing Eddie vedder on the 6th... So he could do the Friday..... But he won't lol 

Cranberries have a new/old album. But she sounded terrible on the one show 

If it's not a band how about a comedy act... Penn and teller are touring.. I've not checked dates but if you take out bands and look elsewhere what could you find....???

He's in Italy night before & after I think.  I'm going to Amo to see him next week and it's mostly acoustic so if he did play Glasto it better not be the acoustic stage !! 

10 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Just because.. I know it's not but I'm seeing Eddie vedder on the 6th... So he could do the Friday..... But he won't lol 

Cranberries have a new/old album. But she sounded terrible on the one show 

If it's not a band how about a comedy act... Penn and teller are touring.. I've not checked dates but if you take out bands and look elsewhere what could you find....???

Thanks for this Guy, you've just reminded me that I have tickets to see them in Manchester next month but I'm away working. I'll have to see if I can get rid of the tickets!:wacko:

3 hours ago, billum said:

Yeah guess so, although another way to look at it would be to announce that one of the headliners of Glastonbury is playing at the very exclusive Abbey Extravaganza, so big kudos. But I think you're right in that I don't think it has ever happened before

Status Quo

Van Morrison

Damien Rice to come out of his virtually self-imposed exile and play a set on the farm. The good vibes of Glastonbury and the country air will lead to him and Lisa Hannigan putting their differences of Damien being a bit of a twat aside and she joins him on stage for 9 Crimes and The Blower's Daughter.

That's my batshit crazy, never going to happen but really wish it would contribution to the thread :P 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

The only problem with this would be that my Mum, who is absolutely crazy about Billy Joel, would sulk for the rest of time if I saw him at Glastonbury and she didn't

My mum was the same when she heard that Dolly Parton was playing, made worse by the fact that she had tickets to see Dolly Parton in Cardiff(I think) but couldn't go as she was in hospital.

i had no intention of watching Dolly Parton but ended up watching three or four songs out of guilt, ha ha.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

What about French and Saunders? Seen they are TBC on the rumours lost but not heard this anywhere but here... would be pretty big.

'strong rumour', not 'TBC'.

They're doing just one show in bristol in the same week - which seems odd, and seemingly puts them in the frame.

9 hours ago, ooh-ahh said:

Or maybe eminems?

I like your thinking. 

Still don't think the BBC instagram post has anything to do with it though. They put up a rubbish rhyme about Arcadia as well, and that didn't seem to be hinting at anything.